What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

The wife comes through again.
Angus New York steak for me and filet mignon for her! Frilled asparagus and homemade ceaser salad. Glass of red wine to swallow it!

Love her.20160220_191112-01.jpeg

Camp life. Sausage egg and cheese on wheat
c916ac620531a1231dadeadc02d57dbb.jpg

Fuck I hate camp food at 99% of the ones ive been at,and ive stayed at alot.however I found some cooks that would accommodate me.too many years eating that shit haha

No pic cuz nothing special... but the typical berries and oatmeal, with a 50g Isolyze Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup shake.
A large cup of coffee.
2 liver health pills
250mg Test Cyp
50mg Winstrol
50,000 UNT Vitamin D (prescription)
And a half gallon of water.

Wife's cooking up Sunday dinner for family, unfortunately for me they requested lasagna and meatballs which doesn't quite fit my diet at the moment. :(I'll be haveing fish. Here's some lasagna prep. I'll post finished product later:) .
image.jpeg
I did just finish my dinner which has plenty left over for beginning of week.:)Salmon with garlic wine sauce and roasted red peppers. Not quite lasagna and meatballs but still yummy:D
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Know what the best part about dieting is?
CHEAT DAY!!!
Ate 2 of these. KFC nashville spicy. Two mountain dews :). Probably took me 5 minutes. Suprised my fingers made it out untouchedScreenshot_2016-02-21-17-21-20-1-1.png