What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Went shopping, know what that means? I'm eating steak again haha. Kind of a weird combo, steak brocoli eggs and toast (realized I've had almost no carbs today and that was probably why I was so tired) feeling good and the rain cleared up so I'm just sitting outside puffing on a tasty stogie I picked up from the new cigar shop in town. It's been a damn fine day.20160219_220653.jpg

Game day breakfast
image.jpeg
2 eggs with 1/4 cup egg whites 1 tbl spoon ketchup
4 applewood smoked bacon slices
Wholewheat bagel and 2 tbl spoon Nutella (had no peanut butter :mad:)
350g Greek yogurt
135g granola

Cals 2000 on the button P98 C204 F91

Are y'all still experiencing winter? Just curious as I am unplugging my battery charger on my boat and go fishing :)

Will follow up later with a pic of Moms famous camp burgers

Are y'all still experiencing winter? Just curious as I am unplugging my battery charger on my boat and go fishing :)

We had a few 70 degree days this week but we are back to rainy and mid 40's here in the pacific northwest.

In the 80s here. I'm in shorts and a sleeveless shirt. The water is still a little to cold to get in but perfect for fishing. Time to get a tan on these white legs of mine.

Lucky you, I haven't seen a blue sky or felt the suns sweet caress in what feels like weeks. Summer can't come soon enough, I need to get my tan on and get back inside that sweet ocean.

Lucky you, I haven't seen a blue sky or felt the suns sweet caress in what feels like weeks. Summer can't come soon enough, I need to get my tan on and get back inside that sweet ocean.
View attachment 35778dont feel bad bro, its still a tough winter here too, temp dropped to 77 yesterday, cant wait for summer [emoji6]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455987978.221146.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455987978.221146.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 35778dont feel bad bro, its still a tough winter here too, temp dropped to 77 yesterday, cant wait for summer [emoji6]

Haha well I grew up in florida and honestly I hated the perpetual summer, I like the seasons here in the NW, it kind of makes you appreciate the summers more. On another note, holy shit...is that really where you live??? Man that's an awesome view.

Haha well I grew up in florida and honestly I hated the perpetual summer, I like the seasons here in the NW, it kind of makes you appreciate the summers more. On another note, holy shit...is that really where you live??? Man that's an awesome view.
Yeah its pretty nice, i here you on season changes when i go to the mainland in the winter its kinda cool to be in the cold, for a little while anyway. But living here all my life im not real good in the cold.
Had a guy in the gym yesterday visiting from Canada, he was sweating his balls off and asked me " is it always this fuckin hot here?" I was like... What do you mean? Its winter , this is the cool weather lol!! He said he couldnt take being this hot all the time.
Oh well, i guess its what your used too.

I'm all the way up North..... so yeah lol, still getting winter. Mild by comparison though. Just rains too much to do anything but train at the moment.

Yeah its pretty nice, i here you on season changes when i go to the mainland in the winter its kinda cool to be in the cold, for a little while anyway. But living here all my life im not real good in the cold.
Had a guy in the gym yesterday visiting from Canada, he was sweating his balls off and asked me " is it always this fuckin hot here?" I was like... What do you mean? Its winter , this is the cool weather lol!! He said he couldnt take being this hot all the time.
Oh well, i guess its what your used too.

Well I'm having a big old peanut butter and jealous sandwhich for lunch lol.

The cold doesn't really bother me, I run hot anyways, but the gloom and rain just stops me from getting in the ocean because the water out here is freezing cold so it's got to be a pretty warm day to go swim which is a shame because I just love how salt water makes me feel, and I just have so much less energy when it's jot sunny out. Oh well, summer is just around the bend.

Well I'm having a big old peanut butter and jealous sandwhich for lunch lol.

The cold doesn't really bother me, I run hot anyways, but the gloom and rain just stops me from getting in the ocean because the water out here is freezing cold so it's got to be a pretty warm day to go swim which is a shame because I just love how salt water makes me feel, and I just have so much less energy when it's jot sunny out. Oh well, summer is just around the bend.
I love the ocean, i swear it has energy in it so when im in the ocean i feel like somehow im absorbing positive energy. Always feel like ive been re-charged when i get out.

77 would risk giving me heat stroke nowadays lol. 65 has me sweating and panting like a fat guy trying to get the donut he dropped out from under the couch. Lol
Yup , its deff what your climatized to. If i hung out with you up there, you would prolly get sick of me complaining how cold i am. You'd be like " damn mrb is a puss" [emoji4]

Well back to the real reason we're all here.... FOOD!!!
Spinach,cheese and tomato omleteImageUploadedByTapatalk1455990102.042360.jpg
Bowl of strawberries topped with cottage cheese. Ready to hit da gym!!!!

God Bless Texas
61c196ec75c96cd928cbb7c5ca2aaf52.jpg