What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

DUDE!!! One pc wouldn't have kill ya. I love lasagna and that looks amazing!!
I did have one meatball;)
Bro, I'd a cracked and had a slab of that goodness.... stay strong brother, for me the perpetual bulk continues. Did I say I hate this thread lol.
lol. :) The thing is if a had a small piece it would have turned into several small pieces. Then an all out binge. :eek:

I did have one meatball;)

lol. :) The thing is if a had a small piece it would have turned into several small pieces. Then an all out binge. :eek:
lol...one tiny meatball won't kill you ;)

Your willpower is all that's standing between you and food, so hang in there :)

What's up guys!?

Picked up the Traeger smoker I've been dreaming of for some time, and tried their "chicken challenge".... Basically they guarantee it'll be the best/juiciest chicken you've ever had in your life.... They were right. Paired with some grilled corn and skillet green chile corn bread... OOPS!

smokedc1.JPG

smokedc4.jpg

smokedc5.jpg

What's up guys!?

Picked up the Traeger smoker I've been dreaming of for some time, and tried their "chicken challenge".... Basically they guarantee it'll be the best/juiciest chicken you've ever had in your life.... They were right. Paired with some grilled corn and skillet green chile corn bread... OOPS!

View attachment 35861

View attachment 35862

View attachment 35864

Looks like I need to step my game up and get a traeger! That looks amazing!

Bro bro bro, you have it going on with that meal.
The green chile corn bread was a hit! Just lard in the cast iron, heat the pan up in the oven, pour in the Jiffy batter w/ 1 can of hot hatch green chiles added... Came out crispy and fluffy! The chicken was the real star, though!

Newbie here. But I'd like to share what I'm eating I'm also doin a keto so this morning it was 5 egg whites 1 whole egg and diced turkey sausage with about 4 tbls of salsa. And I'm pretty hungry after that so I crush about a 1/4 cup of almonds and mix in some coconut then for mid morning snack about s cup of cottage cheese and milled flaxseed then lunch chicken bacon ranch casserole with broccoli and Greek salad dressing then for snack two cans of tuna with Greek dressing and olive oil mayo with asparagus then pre workout a salmon patty on daves killer 5seed bread then post workout 2 scoops whey 2 spoonfuls of omega 3 peanut butter 1tbs of Brewers yeast 2tbs of milled flaxseed bcaas and glutamine then for dinner spinach stuffed chicken breast with feta cheese and broccoli then bedtime snack casein with pb and flaxseed and bcaas in almond milk.

The green chile corn bread was a hit! Just lard in the cast iron, heat the pan up in the oven, pour in the Jiffy batter w/ 1 can of hot hatch green chiles added... Came out crispy and fluffy! The chicken was the real star, though!

Little drool came out from seeing that plate not gonna lie... I am craving that cornbread now dude. Going to be on the menu soon now.

Newbie here. But I'd like to share what I'm eating I'm also doin a keto so this morning it was 5 egg whites 1 whole egg and diced turkey sausage with about 4 tbls of salsa. And I'm pretty hungry after that so I crush about a 1/4 cup of almonds and mix in some coconut then for mid morning snack about s cup of cottage cheese and milled flaxseed then lunch chicken bacon ranch casserole with broccoli and Greek salad dressing then for snack two cans of tuna with Greek dressing and olive oil mayo with asparagus then pre workout a salmon patty on daves killer 5seed bread then post workout 2 scoops whey 2 spoonfuls of omega 3 peanut butter 1tbs of Brewers yeast 2tbs of milled flaxseed bcaas and glutamine then for dinner spinach stuffed chicken breast with feta cheese and broccoli then bedtime snack casein with pb and flaxseed and bcaas in almond milk.

Don't be afraid of those egg yolks if you're on keto my man! Go to new member section and introduce yourself.

Little drool came out from seeing that plate not gonna lie... I am craving that cornbread now dude. Going to be on the menu soon now.
Just use the Jiffy box, buy 2 and double the recipe and add a can of green chiles. Pour into your cast iron once it's been brought up to 400 degrees in the oven. Cook for ~15 minutes.

I used to add cheddar cheese to the top halfway thru....

Pics or it ain't true lol

Just use the Jiffy box, buy 2 and double the recipe and add a can of green chiles. Pour into your cast iron once it's been brought up to 400 degrees in the oven. Cook for ~15 minutes.

I used to add cheddar cheese to the top halfway thru....

I've never cooked anything like that in my cast iron skillet before. I'm going to soon though now - that green chili sounds like the gospel... If weather holds out I will get the smoker out myself and completely copy you haha. IF the weather holds out... All you warm weather state residents can pound sand!!!!