What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

A little TNE and b12 pre work out meal.
@OdieM I'll go slow and see how it works out, I know water slams way faster than oil.
471cfd0f2a76ead7f820c2008e0d35b9.jpg

Like a lava lamp

This is the second time this week that someone tagged me and it didn't alert me. I just happened to stumble on this. Prepare for some pain. I will not put it in the same pin as oil again. Just don't put a lot of pressure on the pin cause once you get to the b12 it goes in like water and hurts if you slam it.

Kin da typikal for me tonight but what we have it:

Soy garlic chicken breast.
Homemade fried rice with ginger.
Corn, green beans.
and my son wanted wings so I did with my homemade whiskey Carmel bbq sauce and homemade wing sauce.

Cheers!
20160222_181903-01.jpeg

image.jpeg Cruising now so cleaning up my diet. No more cheats! 8 oz. steak, 10 oz. sweet potato, grilled asparagus.

Last edited:
Breakfast / preworkout meal. Eggs that I cooked on stove and then put in oven on broil for few minutes. I prefer my eggs over medium but flip as I didn't want to take chance breaking yoke so I boiled it. Next time I won't cook as long on stove because yoke wasn't as runny as I like.

Broiling it caused the egg whites to look like moon craters.

4 eggs & a croissant.
View attachment 35888
at first glance I thought 5hose eggs were a flour tortilla lol

Very nice meal you got there Doms, and wise choice cleaning up your diet on cruise, i always eat a lot cleaner off cycle then on, getting fat just isnt an option for me.
Yes sir and thank you. On cycle it's all about how many calories can I put down and two-three cheats a week helps me get my calorie count up. While cruising I will clean everything up and add one additional clean meal to keep cals up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456198419.350230.jpg post workout meal. Grilled steak and fish over an organic salad. Balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
And of course a protein shake ( not pictured)

Brothers i have found the dannon oikos triple zero vanilla greek yogurt. it has an unbelivable 10 grams of fiber and only 11grams of sugar along with 22 g. protein an 0 fat and 180 calories per cup! No other flavored yogurt compares to the low sugar and high fiber content on the market, that i have came across. it is sweet and hard to believe it has that low of a sugar content! am i missing a hidden artificial sweetner in the product