What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Veteran chef here coming at ya.

Tonight is:
Pulled chicken with my caramel whiskey bbq sauce, topped with an Asian slaw I whipped up
Fresh basil leaf
Red wine onion reduction and
Devil egg potato salad with smoked paprika.

Cheers!20160223_181101-01.jpeg

So fucking pissed. My fiancé is in tears cause she bought me a smoker for my bday and UPS is saying they delivered it even though I've been home all day checking the porch every hour waiting on it and it never came. If anyone see headlines on the news " UPS driver screwed the wrong customer and got coked out", it was me. Its one thing to screw me but when I walk in the bedroom and see my fiancé crying the party responsible better watch out. This same driver has dropped my protein powder off at the wrong house twice in the last 2 months and luckily my neighbor personally brought it to me and said the same driver always drops his packs off at the wrong house. How fucking hard is it to do their job? Seriously they read an address on a box and set the pack on the door step. Then they have to log in their computer that they indeed delivered it. It would be great if when they are saying they delivered it if they would look at the numbers on the house. My address is in big black letters in the brick right next to the front door. It is also on the curb in front of my house, Idiots .Rant over:mad:

So fucking pissed. My fiancé is in tears cause she bought me a smoker for my bday and UPS is saying they delivered it even though I've been home all day checking the porch every hour waiting on it and it never came. If anyone see headlines on the news " UPS driver screwed the wrong customer and got coked out", it was me. Its one thing to screw me but when I walk in the bedroom and see my fiancé crying the party responsible better watch out. This same driver has dropped my protein powder off at the wrong house twice in the last 2 months and luckily my neighbor personally brought it to me and said the same driver always drops his packs off at the wrong house. How fucking hard is it to do their job? Seriously they read an address on a box and set the pack on the door step. Then they have to log in their computer that they indeed delivered it. It would be great if when they are saying they delivered it if they would look at the numbers on the house. My address is in big black letters in the brick right next to the front door. It is also on the curb in front of my house, Idiots .Rant over:mad:
Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Sorry to hear that Odie, i know you were really looking forward to that smoker. If it were me i would make sure i am home tomorrow and ask him personally what the fuck he did with my pack. Unless of course you've already made a few calls and they figured it out.

Sorry to hear that Odie, i know you were really looking forward to that smoker. If it were me i would make sure i am home tomorrow and ask him personally what the fuck he did with my pack. Unless of course you've already made a few calls and they figured it out.

I contacted the seller and their sending another one so thats not the problem. The problem is my idiot ups driver. I'm sure we will cross paths soon and he will make sure from now on to get it right. Like I said its not the smoker that's got me mad but it's seeing the tears run down my girls face. Well it's also cause I added tren to my cycle a few days ago too. Lol

UPS driver left my brand new barbell and a few other things from rogue at the end of my driveway damn near ran over it when I pulled up in my truck, had to file a complaint.

In other news I forgot to take a picture but
600g of ground Buffalo with a western seasoning
90g of 5year aged sharpe cheddar
130g Avacado
Blue cheese side dip

Loving the new variety of meats my local grocery store is carrying!

I contacted the seller and their sending another one so thats not the problem. The problem is my idiot ups driver. I'm sure we will cross paths soon and he will make sure from now on to get it right. Like I said its not the smoker that's got me mad but it's seeing the tears run down my girls face. Well it's also cause I added tren to my cycle a few days ago too. Lol
Yeah i feel you, i actually wanted to tell you hunt him down and tell him that from now on when he see's a pack with your name on it he better make sure that fucking pack is delivered to your house, all this being said while pressing your foot firmly into his throat. But im trying to turn a new leaf so i offered the calmer approach[emoji4]

image.jpeg
Mrs. dash fiesta lime
And sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
Chicken thighs.

Best testing chicken I have ever had hands down!!! U guys Gota try it

Damn, this thread moves too fast to keep up with! I do catch @Oregongearhead hitting his 19" Mark. You inspire me man, honestly. Sometimes I think I wasted so much time doing the wrong things and think of where I could be right now size wise but when I see 50 plus year old guys breaking pr's and other guys with a beach body in their 40's I realize my best days could well be ahead of me. Keep doing what you do and I'll do my best to keep up

Damn, this thread moves too fast to keep up with! I do catch @Oregongearhead hitting his 19" Mark. You inspire me man, honestly. Sometimes I think I wasted so much time doing the wrong things and think of where I could be right now size wise but when I see 50 plus year old guys breaking pr's and other guys with a beach body in their 40's I realize my best days could well be ahead of me. Keep doing what you do and I'll do my best to keep up
I'll be turning 43 end of month and I'm definitely in the best shape of my life. Never told old to get in shape. ;) I still have much to work on and goals I hope to attain ( 20 in arms is just one of them) . Seeing how hard guys and gals work at it day in and day out especially the older ones also inspire me and drive me to keep pushing forward. Not sure if I will ever be totally satisfied with where I'm at but hopefully I remain healthy and able enough to keep trying.:D

I'll be turning 43 end of month and I'm definitely in the best shape of my life. Never told old to get in shape. ;) I still have much to work on and goals I hope to attain ( 20 in arms is just one of them) . Seeing how hard guys and gals work at it day in and day out especially the older ones also inspire me and drive me to keep pushing forward. Not sure if I will ever be totally satisfied with where I'm at but hopefully I remain healthy and able enough to keep trying.:D
Youngin

Shit man, thanks for the unexpected not birthday present! I got your grill. Stupid UPS guy delivered it to me. Must of got confused between me and you since we look so much alike :rolleyes:. You'll get it back...some time next decade. Odoyle rules

Breakfast for dinner (which is my favorite). Steak Fajita meat, scrambled eggs, bfast potatoes, and some tortillas. There were some pancakes too (the frozen kind).

20160224_203529.jpg

Tried something a bit new last night, I've never made my own salsa verde. Grilled up some tomatillos, peppers, onions and garlic. Removed seeds and stems, popped into the blender w/ some salt, lime, pepper, white vinegar etc... A little chopped cilantro at the end and this shit was delicious! Grilled up a flank steak (shocker) and bought some of those ultra healthy canned refried beans ;) (I was craving them).

d2-232.jpg

d2-23.JPG

So much fancy shit and once again here I am..

1.5 scoops BSN whey + 3tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup of oats with a large banana
2 big ass pancakes
4 cups of water

image.jpeg