What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Did back in August. Just had a lot of obstacles pop up. ... he changed things up yesterday to see if it will kick start some new progress.
Good luck brother and hopefully nothing gets in your way this time! If you keep eating meals like the ones posted today you should make good quick progress brother.

e41b4d9bc576a34512fadb224f7e1ef9.jpg

Fat hamburger with smoked gouda, slab of beefstake tomato, slab of sweet vadilla onion, fried egg , lettuce on a brioche bun.
I've been catching up on thread from being gone for 10 days. I was breezing through all the good foods being posted but these burgers stopped me in my tracks. I had to zoom in. They look f- ing delicious. Your the man rubisean;)

I've been craving that!!!! Next date night with the wifey I'm hitting an all you can eat and gonna sushi overload!

Heck yeah man, its good! I wish there was an all you can eat sushi place sround here lol. I just go to this little whole in the wall terriyaki joint and they just happen to make really good sushi

I've been catching up on thread from being gone for 10 days. I was breezing through all the good foods being posted but these burgers stopped me in my tracks. I had to zoom in. They look f- ing delicious. Your the man rubisean;)
Thank you and welcome back fat boy,
Hope the cruise was good to you and your family.

Yeah those damn burgers look amazing. Welcome back brother. Got any good stories for us?

Thank you and welcome back fat boy,
Hope the cruise was good to you and your family.
Cruise was amazing!!!! Lots of fun and lots of food. I left a lean 190. Last night I was a swollen 211. Im sure it's mostly water retention. It was worth it though.

Yeah those damn burgers look amazing. Welcome back brother. Got any good stories for us?
I do have some pretty crazy stories. I may of had to much fun;) Not sure this is appropriate thread though:D I guess vagina would be considered food. At least it is in my eyes:p

Got two back legs of a deer and I got my Excalibur food dehydrator ..JERKY TIME!!!!!! Lean and mean ..the only bad thing is it won't last long. But a great worried snack

Got two back legs of a deer and I got my Excalibur food dehydrator ..JERKY TIME!!!!!! Lean and mean ..the only bad thing is it won't last long. But a great worried snack
Pics or it is a fable...
Post up, I have several jerky post up in here.

Welcome to the foodie section