What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Although this isn't the "prettiest" thing I've ever made... I'll tell you, it was one of the best in some time. Smoked some bacon on the smoker, smoked some burgers and grilled up some onions. Topped it off with a fried egg and I was in heaven. I rewarded myself for an insane back workout with some carbs, the bun and a bit of karbolyn pre workout was it for carbs yesterday.

Oh, and a Cuban Partagas D4 to enjoy while the burgers we're a'cookin'

382.jpg

381.jpg

Although this isn't the "prettiest" thing I've ever made... I'll tell you, it was one of the best in some time. Smoked some bacon on the smoker, smoked some burgers and grilled up some onions. Topped it off with a fried egg and I was in heaven. I rewarded myself for an insane back workout with some carbs, the bun and a bit of karbolyn pre workout was it for carbs yesterday.

Oh, and a Cuban Partagas D4 to enjoy while the burgers we're a'cookin'

View attachment 36752

View attachment 36753
Nice to see the gallon of water in the back ground.
Something about a burger with a runny egg oozing allover it... very nice my friend.

Nice to see the gallon of water in the back ground.
Something about a burger with a runny egg oozing allover it... very nice my friend.
We're at a gallon a day of water, then I mix another half gallon with my Extend BCAAs to sip during the day. Really keeps me feeling good while low on carbs!

After after at 10 day eating binge on vacation it's back to eating better for a while. Gained 20 lbs mostly water I believe from all the sodium.:( Down 10 last two days though. Few more to go. So it's salmon for dinner tonight. Threw in an IPA to wash it down.:D
image.jpeg

8a401b8f588c10aee0244365f66b5f07.jpg
c6dc0e94c1fa2a30360dd093f822f762.jpg
c342ec4d6b25ab016e3753dcf3e55ed3.jpg

Shared my omelet with my beautiful bride

After after at 10 day eating binge on vacation it's back to eating better for a while. Gained 20 lbs mostly water I believe from all the sodium.:( Down 10 last two days though. Few more to go. So it's salmon for dinner tonight. Threw in an IPA to wash it down.:D
View attachment 36761
Nice.... salmon, broccoli and sweet potatoes are one of my all time favorites.

Ogh with your permission can we go straight hood for a week and post up soul food. I'm still cruising for a few more months, I gotta get this stuff out of my system before my blast....

Ya'll know how to cook hood?