What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Id like to hear how it's not worth it.
I've done 8 meals a day 6 meals a day completely "clean" foods and it's the same out come as "dirty" foods. What makes a food "clean?" Macros and calories determine body composition that has been proven over and over. For me at least choking down the same meals everyday when I can (and have) gotten the same result eating foods I like just simply isn't worth it.

I've done 8 meals a day 6 meals a day completely "clean" foods and it's the same out come as "dirty" foods. What makes a food "clean?" Macros and calories determine body composition that has been proven over and over. For me at least choking down the same meals everyday when I can (and have) gotten the same result eating foods I like just simply isn't worth it.
Only problem with that is where you may be blessed with a killer metabolism that can do that, not everyone is. I'm an endomorph, I gain muscle and fat extremely easy, and HAVE TO eat clean and strict in order to get lean otherwise I hold a shit ton of fat and water. What's good for the goose ain't always good for the gander homie :)

Only problem with that is where you may be blessed with a killer metabolism that can do that, not everyone is. I'm an endomorph, I gain muscle and fat extremely easy, and HAVE TO eat clean and strict in order to get lean otherwise I hold a shit ton of fat and water. What's good for the goose ain't always good for the gander homie :)
The thing is your metabolism has nothing to do with if iifym works. I promise you if you figured out the total amount of cals and macros your coach has you eating I could get you to lose just as much weight with "dirty" foods

Deep fried butter [emoji33] are you kidding me? Never heard of it and cant believe anybody would eat it... [emoji15]

Oh my god.....i didnt even notice that till you said something....that is wrong on so many levels...

I cant even watch that show, im a nice guy but i find it impossible to feel sorry for anybody who could be that glutinous..... Shit!! Maybe im not such a nice guy [emoji53]

Nah dude.im the same, i have no sympathy for those people, especially now that im on my way to fixing the damage i did to myself, and seeing how fucking easy it is to just eat better and exercise lol

Oh my god.....i didnt even notice that till you said something....that is wrong on so many levels...

Nah dude.im the same, i have no sympathy for those people, especially now that im on my way to fixing the damage i did to myself, and seeing how fucking easy it is to just eat better and exercise lol
Just to be clear, im not talking about over weight people, im talking about people who ate themselves into a bed and then cry about it. That shit dont happen overnight.

Just to be clear, im not talking about over weight people, im talking about people who ate themselves into a bed and then cry about it. That shit dont happen overnight.

Yeah, the people you see on reality tv and shit. Like how did you hit thay 350lb mark and not say "hmmm...i may be making some not so great life choices,id better turn it around before i end up on aome reality tv series" lol

Sous Vide ribs for 24 hours, then 1 hour on the smoker for some color and flavor. BBQ sauce is more of a vinegar base, that's what the girl likes. Came out great!

397.jpg

392.jpg