What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

The two things I can't have.... Carbs and dairy... Fuck that and your toe!
Everytime I post I feel sorry for you fellas cutting :( okay not really. Haha carbs and dairy are my favorite. I go through a gallon of milk about everyday not even trying to. I mean my Oreos and muffins need milk :oops:

Bulk your heart out. The work starts later.
Luckily I don't get very fat eating like this. I just want to break over the barrier I've been stuck at and some how I'm eating more then ever and barely gaining any fat but gaining a ton of weight. Hey test is awesome I guess! I plan on cutting once I hit and maintain 260-270

Luckily I don't get very fat eating like this. I just want to break over the barrier I've been stuck at and some how I'm eating more then ever and barely gaining any fat but gaining a ton of weight. Hey test is awesome I guess! I plan on cutting once I hit and maintain 260-270
Just test? I'm not up to speed...
The first cycle is the best. Believe me when I tell you the rest will not be like that. My first cycle I grew 2" on my arms alone in the 8 wk cycle so I get it man. Go kill some thing:cool:

No cardio yet:cool:
Shit, cardio is the easy way out. Cutting carbs..... now that is fucking torture! I get to have carbs in the morning but no more throughout the day. Now, I just need to stick to it. Im kinda tapering off the carbs at the moment. Have too, the felling of starving to death is just to shocking to take all at once.

Shit, cardio is the easy way out. Cutting carbs..... now that is fucking torture! I get to have carbs in the morning but no more throughout the day. Now, I just need to stick to it. Im kinda tapering off the carbs at the moment. Have too, the felling of starving to death is just to shocking to take all at once.
Heard. Been thru it. Now I'm in a good zone. And I'm too lazy to do cardio ugh. If I can keep dropping weight like I am without it I will :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
White sub rolls, sliced angus corn beef, 90% lean ground beef pan fried, Swiss cheese, mayo, mustard, lettuce tomato, banana peppers, and pickles that I canned from last years garden. Home made pickles are the best pickles.