What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Cook the eggs before the burger sir. Or use seperate pans. A tip for perfect "fried eggs" (I call the sunny side up) is to cook them in a pan with a covered lid. No need to flip. Just cook them on low heat until the yolk starts to get a the white film over it from the heat.
This^^^^^^

Cook the eggs before the burger sir. Or use seperate pans. A tip for perfect "fried eggs" (I call the sunny side up) is to cook them in a pan with a covered lid. No need to flip. Just cook them on low heat until the yolk starts to get a the white film over it from the heat.
Thanks man. Yeah I medium heated and flipped those bitches and they look like [emoji90]. Tasted good though.

here's my current diet. I'll be pulling the almond butter and 3 cheAt meals I have Saturday as I'll be 15 weeks out..I'm 6-2 245 competing in classic.

meal 1: 12oz egg whites, 25g whey, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 banana, 350cal almond butter

2 scoop intra md

meal 2: 9oz chicken, 12oz potatoe, 2.5oz avocado, 8oz pineapple, 2 cup mixed veggies

meal 3+4: 9oz chicken, 1.5oz almonds, 1 serving cucumber

meal 5: 12oz steak or 10oz fish, 350 cal almond butter

meal 6: 12oz steak or 48g protein casein, 20cal egg whites, 35cal almond milk, 70 cal flour (mix it into pudding), 350 cal almond butter

middle of nite: 350 cal almond butter

Just got back from a coaches clinic in Reno at the Atlantis. The thing that got me the most excited was there buffet! But this fucking year the buffet was being remodeled! So here is some pics from last year! Lol
20150306_165219.jpg 20150307_081357.jpg

This is all good buuuuttttttt a fried egg is both sides flipped with yolk broken. Sorry, chef comes out in me. But good advice ;)

Just finished donating whole blood. Hematocrit was 18.1. Pretty pleased that I was under 20 and not deferred for being too high. Not bad for not donating since my last blast. Been cruising for close to a month now and plan on donating one more time before I start the next one.

My first attempt at fried eggs on a burger. [emoji505] [emoji488]

33712c292596fed9e4c984b8ac9f6955.jpg

Not the best presentation. [emoji22]
You know your my boy seven, but....... Ummm.... You need some serious help with the whole " frying an egg" thing. [emoji6]