What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Not me, I prefer rubbed smoked brisket over brined corned beef.

But post up what you end up with.
I luv me some brisket! Now do u do that with cabbage? Im going the easy route this year n bought the pre-brined cb but I'm hearing more n more how doing it a home is much better?

After after at 10 day eating binge on vacation it's back to eating better for a while. Gained 20 lbs mostly water I believe from all the sodium.:( Down 10 last two days though. Few more to go. So it's salmon for dinner tonight. Threw in an IPA to wash it down.:D
View attachment 36761
Like for the IPA.............. ok and the salmon[emoji14][emoji39]

Post workout shake: 2 scoops chocolate peanut butter whey isolate, 1 cup oats, 1 large banana, 1 cup almond milk blended w/ice cubes.

Good whole food meal in an hour then some playtime with the wifey before bed. Bought her a new toy. The Magic Wand!!

51d15797b95ad078108fdabd2cd0ca90.jpg

I've been hit or miss lately, did I miss a post saying? Cuz I'm guessing you're on what seems to be a pretty clean bulk.
Sure am, 20 weeks is the target. I don't usually post anything but my meals and people usually figure out what I'm up to.
Anybody can bulk dirty. You learn pretty quick what your made of at 4200 solid food calories per day.

Sure am, 20 weeks is the target. I don't usually post anything but my meals and people usually figure out what I'm up to.
Anybody can bulk dirty. You learn pretty quick what your made of at 4200 solid food calories per day.
4200 cals is 4200 cals. Discipline is cool and all but there comes a point where stuffing your face with "clean" food isn't worth it when ya get the same outcome