What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

b0cc8a0a8a7c418aab8a59583684ff53.jpg

@sweetbeanz here Ya go.

Rubisean's
Fresh homemade salsa

One bunch cilantro
One small can tomatoe paste
2 15oz. Cans petite diced tomatoes
1 large jalapeño
2 cloves garlic
One sweet Vidalia onion
Juice of three limes
3/4 cup vinegar
Salt as needed

Put everything in a blender and blend for about 20 seconds, blend longer if you like a finer consistency.

Nice! But remember no T in my name =)

Also thread is up in nutrition section

Anybody here ever tried the pizza made with cauliflower crust? Might give it a try later.
My wife makes it quite often. It's actually pretty good. She's becoming a nut with cauliflower usage.

Here's some cauliflower bread she just made.....same recipe as the pizza crust.
bf263c638fe392b9c380bbfff892db64.jpg

Need to hop on this thread more often. Y'all make me hungry! Been awhile since I took the time to cook something fancy. I'll keep you guys in mind :)

20160319_172234.jpg

So my aunt that i just met for the first time sinceninwas a baby made a couple lasagnas, fuckin incredible! She is a chef by trade. One weird ingredients though, the greens inside are not spinach or anything, the greens are actually stinging nettles! Apparently they can be cleaned and cooked free of thwir stinging properties and are quite nutrient dense and incredibly tasty! Having a great time down here, smashing pr's, meeting my family, eating good food, and drinking great beer! Now time for sleep so i can get some rest and kill legs tomorrow, night gang!

Not a clue, so c-mon....... Tell us , pleeeeeeze[emoji4]
Lol ...peanut butter oatmeal bars. I stole the recipe from another thread but it's pretty simple.

2 CUPS STEEL CUT OATS
1 CUP PEANUT BUTTER (I USED NATURAL)
1 CUP HONEY

After the oats cooked I melted down the pb n honey...put it all together and BAM [emoji95] [emoji378] [emoji91]

My protein oatmeal pancakes.
-1 cup egg whites
-Splash of maple extract
-stevia
-scoop of whey
-3/4 cup of oats
I put peanut butter for a spread instead of syrup.
20160320_080415.jpg

Lol ...peanut butter oatmeal bars. I stole the recipe from another thread but it's pretty simple.

2 CUPS STEEL CUT OATS
1 CUP PEANUT BUTTER (I USED NATURAL)
1 CUP HONEY

After the oats cooked I melted down the pb n honey...put it all together and BAM [emoji95] [emoji378] [emoji91]
I was trying to say protein bars last night, I had no cell service where I was and tried several times.. great idea, they look like they will be good