What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I was trying to say protein bars last night, I had no cell service where I was and tried several times.. great idea, they look like they will be good
Yep u were right on....so this was my first time doing it and it's a no bake style bar so pretty moist. U almost have to eat it with a fork. I'm going to take half out n bake it to see if I can firm em up a bit

Pizza is the new PEF
-PERFORMANCE ENHANCING FOOD-
I added 35 lbs to all last week's totals yesterday. All due to...pizza
Cutting sucks:cool:
How are them gunz growing Truk? I fell off for a while and lost out on your log. Did you get your 20 plus yet? Looks like it. Nice new AVI.

How are them gunz growing Truk? I fell off for a while and lost out on your log. Did you get your 20 plus yet? Looks like it. Nice new AVI.
Hey bud, thanks for the kind words but I regret to inform you dem are not 20's. Work in progress my dude! Currently cutting not on cycle...figured I'd earned myself a new avi. A few more weeks I'll earn myself another new one ;)

Currently just below 260. I expect abs soon, lol. Crazy part is being I'm not blasting my strength is crazy high on this new program... Mind boggling stuff

Hey bud, thanks for the kind words but I regret to inform you dem are not 20's. Work in progress my dude! Currently cutting not on cycle...figured I'd earned myself a new avi. A few more weeks I'll earn myself another new one ;)

Currently just below 260. I expect abs soon, lol. Crazy part is being I'm not blasting my strength is crazy high on this new program... Mind boggling stuff
You look great for not being on cycle. Keep up the hard work. I took three months off for health reasons and lost 1/2 inch on my arms. 3.5 weeks back on and can't get them Fuckers to grow a single cm. Although I am cutting a little bit. Just on 500 test and 500 npp. I'll run it for 8-10 weeks, take a little break and then hit my tren summer blast.
1111152106_HDR.jpg

You look great for not being on cycle. Keep up the hard work. I took three months off for health reasons and lost 1/2 inch on my arms. 3.5 weeks back on and can't get them Fuckers to grow a single cm. Although I am cutting a little bit. Just on 500 test and 500 npp. I'll run it for 8-10 weeks, take a little break and then hit my tren summer blast.
View attachment 37625
You know what happens when tren comes out to play eeee yaaaay:mad:

You stay on that cut long enough I might finally catch you going the other way. But once again, what are abs?

View attachment 37625
I like training arms. [emoji6] Had a pump this morning. Lol

1e202be34b98abc394e420f91e7e2e59.jpg