What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Just cycle your carbs , and your calories . Thats the easiest way and not as bad as keto diets or really low carb days . I just came off a week of <50 carbs/day . Just to shock my body then I go up & down with the carbs and calories .

(Low carb days 3 & 2) "3/1/2/1" is very popular for getting lean and not as harsh as 6 days of low carbs with one big carb-up.
OGH can u elaborate on cycling your carbs n calories? I never heard of this ...

OGH can u elaborate on cycling your carbs n calories? I never heard of this ...

Just like above cycle days of low carbs/cal with days of high carbs/cal . Keeping proteins the same or lower on low days .

3 days of low carbs (or 2) followed by a high carb/cal day followed by 1 or 2 days low again usually light days or rest days . 3/1/2/1 .

Or turn it around for clean bulk . 3 days of bulking , 1 low carb/cal day . Then 2 days of bulk , one low . Repeat . 2 low cal days can be enough to keep you from gaining fat ...

On our way home from fishing we found a very cool old diner. The owner ( an 80+ yr old man) was awesome. He made sure to go to every table and seemed to genuinely care about his restaurant's service. Out of no where he starts singing "Amazing Grace". It was awesome and I wish there were more places and people like that.

d6604dd1bec9602d5a85ee28496589cb.jpg

On our way home from fishing we found a very cool old diner. The owner ( an 80+ yr old man) was awesome. He made sure to go to every table and seemed to genuinely care about his restaurant's service. Out of no where he starts singing "Amazing Grace". It was awesome and I wish there were more places and people like that.

d6604dd1bec9602d5a85ee28496589cb.jpg
That's cool. My wife and I have a real love of true old diners. We do a lot of weekend road trips in the spring and summer to find new places to hike. Of course most of those places are in back road out of the way places. We are always on the look out for old diners we haven't been to before. Love the atmosphere of those places. The older the better. We do a lot of our trips in the Allegheny Mountains areas which is pretty broad. Lots of little towns stuck in time which means restaurants and diners stuck in time as well. It's fantastic to see how many little towns there are in Western and Northern PA, West Virginia, and Maryland that hasn't been invaded by technology and tourism and all that comes with it. Salt of the earth people. So simple and relaxed. Living their lives at half speed compared to the rest of us. Little hole in the wall places to eat and drink a beer. Perfect places to be after you crawl out of the woods.

Hey bud, thanks for the kind words but I regret to inform you dem are not 20's. Work in progress my dude! Currently cutting not on cycle...figured I'd earned myself a new avi. A few more weeks I'll earn myself another new one ;)

Currently just below 260. I expect abs soon, lol. Crazy part is being I'm not blasting my strength is crazy high on this new program... Mind boggling stuff
Like the new avi. Looking good;) Your a beast now off cycle. Looking forward to seeing pics when your on. Keep up the good work.:D

You look great for not being on cycle. Keep up the hard work. I took three months off for health reasons and lost 1/2 inch on my arms. 3.5 weeks back on and can't get them Fuckers to grow a single cm. Although I am cutting a little bit. Just on 500 test and 500 npp. I'll run it for 8-10 weeks, take a little break and then hit my tren summer blast.
View attachment 37625
Wow . The big guns are all over the food thread tonight. Was getting ready to cook dinner. But now I feel like doing a intense arm workout first.:D Looks like you'll be over that 20 inch mark again soon;).

Wife requested fish tacos and funfetti cake for her birthday dinner tonight. image.jpeg
image.jpg
I better get started:D