What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Stopped at some hole in the wall mexican joint after the workout to get a burrito with the old man, holy shit this thing was a monster, this is just the last third of it, like 6 bucks, reeeeaaaalllyyy tasty.

#carblife hahaha

20160320_161346.jpg

Im like 80% covered in tattoos. If your to identifiable then I'm fucked lol
I'll 2nd this with ya sweebeanz;) Im pretty covered as well but I like for all my bros to able to see who they are talking to as much as possible:) Is it smart that I post my tatts??? Probly not but thats my own choice.

I'll 2nd this with ya sweebeanz;) Im pretty covered as well but I like for all my bros to able to see who they are talking to as much as possible:) Is it smart that I post my tatts??? Probly not but thats my own choice.
Your looking swole as fuck brother - whats good? Haven't talked to you in a minute.

Your looking swole as fuck brother - whats good? Haven't talked to you in a minute.
Went through some crazy shit a few weeks back that left me pretty shook up bro. We ended up in icu due to a kidney infection she got. She almost past away smfdh:(:(:( The Nurse lady told ke she was a very sick uoung lady an if we would have waited another day to come in....She would have never made it!!!!! Her blood pressure dropped real low an the infection actually spread through her intire body an started to shut down all her major organs!!!!! Her bloodpressure was so low they couldnt even giver her any pain medication cuz it would have bottomed her out, whatever that means. They had to put one of those iv's that goes up her entire arm an ends real close to her heart so when they flooded her with medication it wouldnt blow out her viens. Thank god she finally pulled through an over came it all!!!! They took us back up stairs when they got her stable. On top of all that shit when we got back upstairs she developed pneumonia:(:(..... Yoh never know what you got until somethig like that happens. Gives yiu a whole new perspective on life!!!!!