What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Went through some crazy shit a few weeks back that left me pretty shook up bro. We ended up in icu due to a kidney infection she got. She almost past away smfdh:(:(:( The Nurse lady told ke she was a very sick uoung lady an if we would have waited another day to come in....She would have never made it!!!!! Her blood pressure dropped real low an the infection actually spread through her intire body an started to shut down all her major organs!!!!! Her bloodpressure was so low they couldnt even giver her any pain medication cuz it would have bottomed her out, whatever that means. They had to put one of those iv's that goes up her entire arm an ends real close to her heart so when they flooded her with medication it wouldnt blow out her viens. Thank god she finally pulled through an over came it all!!!! They took us back up stairs when they got her stable. On top of all that shit when we got back upstairs she developed pneumonia:(:(..... Yoh never know what you got until somethig like that happens. Gives yiu a whole new perspective on life!!!!!

You're right there brother!! Your whole life can change & be flipped upside down in a matter of seconds when something like that happens to your woman or child. I call it a reality check! And I've had a few of them in the past year. It makes you think completely different when you realize you may lose them! It's a terrible helpless feeling man…
Glad your lady is doing better! Sounds like she was in good hands!

Red Robin, YUMMMMMM!

16a9596206ed4e5f8bb7ea3115939e82.jpg

Went through some crazy shit a few weeks back that left me pretty shook up bro. We ended up in icu due to a kidney infection she got. She almost past away smfdh:(:(:( The Nurse lady told ke she was a very sick uoung lady an if we would have waited another day to come in....She would have never made it!!!!! Her blood pressure dropped real low an the infection actually spread through her intire body an started to shut down all her major organs!!!!! Her bloodpressure was so low they couldnt even giver her any pain medication cuz it would have bottomed her out, whatever that means. They had to put one of those iv's that goes up her entire arm an ends real close to her heart so when they flooded her with medication it wouldnt blow out her viens. Thank god she finally pulled through an over came it all!!!! They took us back up stairs when they got her stable. On top of all that shit when we got back upstairs she developed pneumonia:(:(..... Yoh never know what you got until somethig like that happens. Gives yiu a whole new perspective on life!!!!!
That's some scary shit. Sorry to hear you and your girl had to go through that. Glad she pulled through and I hope she's feeling better.

I

These false accusations! :eek:

Don't worry...you're still bigger and stronger truk
It's not a bad thing to be an ecto. I was merely pointing out the very best trait they have. The ability to eat anything and everything and maintain a 28" waist. You will never be fat. Think...Zane ;)

It's not a bad thing to be an ecto. I was merely pointing out the very best trait they have. The ability to eat anything and everything and maintain a 28" waist. You will never be fat. Think...Zane ;)
No sir don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade my genetics for anything.. I feel I've got some amazing potential. Love this extomorph body... 5k cals however I want them with minimal fat gain is a beautiful thing blasting

No sir don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade my genetics for anything.. I feel I've got some amazing potential. Love this extomorph body... 5k cals however I want them with minimal fat gain is a beautiful thing blasting
Well you look great man. I see physique comp in your future. Should hook up with lucabratzi. Dude thrives there and has experience.