What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Damn @TANGO.ECHO.KILO Those traps are large an incharge;)

Thanks for the warm words @Oregongearhead....it means alot man. Ya its crazy how fast curve balls can be thrown your way in life. It had me pretty messed up while we was in the hospital that week. Im not much of a religous man an really dont belive in heaven or hell but Now everytime I look at Moe I thank goodness she is still with us. Shes my rock an unreplaceable. It has shown me a whole new level of respect for her an what she has, is, an still doing for me an our family to keep us all happy!!!!!

Enough of all that mindless nonsense
What am I eating?
Well ill tell ya...

10 oz spicy dry rub chicken tenders
1/4 rice w/ peppers n onions
Feeling great. Rest day. Back at it tomorrow. See what more I can slap on dat bar

image.jpeg
This will always be my all time go to meal. I highly suggest it to you boys.

SAUSAGE - 3 SERVINGS
600 protein
51g fat
0g carb
27g protein

OATMEAL - 1 1/2 cup
450 calories
9g fat
81g carb
15g protein

GRAND TOTAL
1050 calories
60g fat
81g carb
43g protein

Peace out fellas. Be back next week.
[emoji950][emoji267][emoji1398][emoji322][emoji183][emoji41]
Dont leave Odie....we still have so much to say....we cant end it this way bahahah....Have a good time Odie. See ya when ya get back. Be safe!!!!

Today's lunch. This is probably the most standard lunch in the WP household.

As far as macros are concerned, it's fairly hard to beat a steak and a green salad w/ a vinaigrette.
3215.jpg

3217.jpg

I had Wendys 1/2lb"er Double . Good burger and fries/Frosty shake perfect . No pics again , me & phone have been missing each other ...Working in the rain all day . First day of Spring , my ass :mad:

It's already so fucking hot here.... I bought my new rifle this weekend, wanted to go sight her in this coming weekend, gonna be like 95f....

What. The. Fucking. Fuck.
Thank you global warming;):cool:lol....We'll all pay for it in the end:confused::eek::D

Thank you global warming;):cool:lol....We'll all pay for it in the end:confused::eek::D

Fuck Al Gore!
FEAR_manbearpig_by_jupiterjenny.jpg