What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Also, any of you have experience with Ezekiel bread? I'm looking for a healthier bread to use for my breakfast sandwiches and other meals. I've found a place about twenty minutes away that carries it, haven't priced it yet though. From what I understand you freeze it, so I could buy several loaves at a time.
I switch between Ezekiel and Dave's killer bread. Both are hearty and freeze well

I could see that, seeing as we are always thinking about grape seed or cottonseed oil being gear heads lol
Now that's funny as shit. @Trapmonster you go ahead an tell that mother fucker rape seed, when we all catch him out an about, were gonna personally fuck him up. Well see how many seeds he rapes then;):D:p

My local grocery store carries Dave's. I haven't really checked the macros on it yet. I'm looking for lower sodium and higher protein than just regular wheat options.
1234669a90b4b75280956c727a897afd.jpg

Finally flew back home..... i need some real food. Clean food. Muscle building food. Fat decimating food. Oatmeal and protein shake this a.m. cuz I gotta get to the office. I can see my house from here ;) island life does have its perks i tell ya!
1932d723a32ecc0766a05cda2d00b8af.jpg

Checked out a fairly new Fresh Thyme market in my area today. Fresh chicken breast for $1.49/lb. We stocked up.
Very nice store and great prices on a lot of fresh foods.