What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yea sir! That's a meal! Biscuits and gravy are one of my top favorite things!

I grew up at those kind of places. My dad absolutely did not cook and we'd eat out daily. It's one of my faves, too.

Have you ever had Cracker Barrel's biscuits and gravy??:eek::eek::cool:
Best I've had for a restaurant chain.

Yeah, went there over the weekend actually. This time I tried some supposedly healthy breakfast sampler. Their biscuits and gravy is up there for a chain for sure.

I grew up at those kind of places. My dad absolutely did not cook and we'd eat out daily. It's one of my faves, too.

Yeah, went there over the weekend actually. This time I tried some supposedly healthy breakfast sampler. Their biscuits and gravy is up there for a chain for sure.
If I Remember correctly,when you order biscuits and gravy at cracker barrel it is all you can eat.... just keep asking for more.

Wife said she wanted breakfast for dinner... so I told her to stay outta the kitchen and I was gonna whup something up.
Came out with some red velvet pancakes smothered with cream cheese frosting...
And yes, I ate some :(
And yes I tried making a heart shape on her stack.... I have my moments.

My wife also wanted breakfast for dinner. Not quite as sweet as yours. Pancakes with maple flavored sausage and sugar free syrup.
b2d72089286c8b2140a41ee51196b033.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg Burrito Caserole,I won't even get into what's all in it.I can't tell you I did use frozen burrito's not the most healthy but I'm trying to put on a few extra lb's before my summer cycle in June.