What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

6f6efc3e20caec74adbd24f984f7b848.jpg
c3bb868482d3ea675a4d679cf00faa02.jpg
2608eebdd0fe2c4f3665311a59a32767.jpg
82a3bc592c66ae4ff5aa9cef02fdd3bb.jpg
21ae0b139d6eb6f8473614a14c4b0d28.jpg
980884dcd5a0f04a52b080e0dea8e44b.jpg

Fried potatoes, kielbasa and chuck steak smothered by five sunny side ups

Pork chop seasoned with flavor god spicey everything and fried with asparagus and sliced tomato. Simple but tasty!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458689383.738300.jpg

Pork chop seasoned with flavor god spicey everything and fried with asparagus and sliced tomato. Simple but tasty!!View attachment 37867

How are those Flavor God seasonings? I've seen so much talk about them and have checked out the website. They are pretty pricey. I typically just use regular spices or Mrs. Dash. Been very tempted but haven't pulled the trigger on them. Are they worth the price?

How are those Flavor God seasonings? I've seen so much talk about them and have checked out the website. They are pretty pricey. I typically just use regular spices or Mrs. Dash. Been very tempted but haven't pulled the trigger on them. Are they worth the price?
I used the same. Haven't tried flavor gods, but how much different could it be from a salt free seasoning?

I used the same. Haven't tried flavor gods, but how much different could it be from a salt free seasoning?

That's kind of my thoughts on them but they are raved about and they do have a lot of interesting flavor choices. Be nice if they were at the store and you could get 1 or 2 at a time to try them out.

I really like them, only have the basic package but im looking at ordering the one Odie mentioned that's supposed to be hot, i like hot!?

I really like them, only have the basic package but im looking at ordering the one Odie mentioned that's supposed to be hot, i like hot!?

I may have to check them out again. It seems they always have some new exciting flavor. I also love hot so I may have to look into that too.

It's a great idea for people who don't have a proper understanding of how to properly season and use the right combinations to create flavor. I wanna try em, but I think I'll stick to my less expensive seasonings

Wife said she wanted breakfast for dinner... so I told her to stay outta the kitchen and I was gonna whup something up.
Came out with some red velvet pancakes smothered with cream cheese frosting...
And yes, I ate some :(
And yes I tried making a heart shape on her stack.... I have my moments.

Attachments

• 20160322_193930.jpg
    20160322_193930.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160322_193936.jpg
    20160322_193936.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 15
It's a great idea for people who don't have a proper understanding of how to properly season and use the right combinations to create flavor. I wanna try em, but I think I'll stick to my less expensive seasonings

I looked into them and also bought them until it came time to check out.... grand tally of like $60...
Went to Kroger and got Mrs Dash extra spicy for less than $2. Also has no sodium and no calories....

I love breakfast for dinner. You can't beat the mom and pop diner type breakfast. Biscuits and gravy, hash browns and cheese, eggs, sausage or bacon. Mix it all up on your plate. Delicious.

I love breakfast for dinner. You can't beat the mom and pop diner type breakfast. Biscuits and gravy, hash browns and cheese, eggs, sausage or bacon. Mix it all up on your plate. Delicious.

Yea sir! That's a meal! Biscuits and gravy are one of my top favorite things!