What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Went through some crazy shit a few weeks back that left me pretty shook up bro. We ended up in icu due to a kidney infection she got. She almost past away smfdh:(:(:( The Nurse lady told ke she was a very sick uoung lady an if we would have waited another day to come in....She would have never made it!!!!! Her blood pressure dropped real low an the infection actually spread through her intire body an started to shut down all her major organs!!!!! Her bloodpressure was so low they couldnt even giver her any pain medication cuz it would have bottomed her out, whatever that means. They had to put one of those iv's that goes up her entire arm an ends real close to her heart so when they flooded her with medication it wouldnt blow out her viens. Thank god she finally pulled through an over came it all!!!! They took us back up stairs when they got her stable. On top of all that shit when we got back upstairs she developed pneumonia:(:(..... Yoh never know what you got until somethig like that happens. Gives yiu a whole new perspective on life!!!!!

Hope Moe gets better . Dont wanna mess around with the kidneys ...
Take care of her bro ;)

Community Alert :

I have given this much thought and dont want Mindless here in this thread. And most of you have said the same thing . Majority rules .
I have many reasons why but in the end I think it should be my decision to be made and it is final . ~Ogh

Community Alert :

I have given this much thought and dont want Mindless here in this thread. And most of you have said the same thing . Majority rules .
I have many reasons why but in the end I think it should be my decision to be made and it is final . ~Ogh
Did i miss something?

I don't know why I even get involved in this bs...
In RL he wouldn't get 3 steps to the door. On an Internet forum things can be swept under the rug. Based on lack of hard evidence? Like stalking a 15 yr Olds profile page 208x to view their selfies? And hanging in the teen section? Weird absolutely. Child molester...idk

In RL he wouldn't get 3 steps to the door. On an Internet forum things can be swept under the rug. Based on lack of hard evidence? Like stalking a 15 yr Olds profile page 208x to view their selfies? And hanging in the teen section? Weird absolutely. Child molester...idk
News to me.
Fuck that shit.
Persona non grata.

Long story short cant prove mindless rrrrrr ctpump is an actual chomo but his actions and history IS AS CLOSE as it gets.

I spent 2 days reading CTpump (aka Mindlesswork) posts on various forums and dont want this individual in my thread anymore . He's free to lurk in Meso , just stay out of my thread . This is thread is for AAS users and he doesnt qualify (yes I can discriminate)
~Ogh

And those are the undeniable facts! That at minimum can be proven. And that is all with that.

I spent 2 days reading CTpump (aka Mindlesswork) posts on various forums and dont want this individual in my thread anymore . He's free to lurk in Meso , just stay out of my thread . This is thread is for AAS users and he doesnt qualify (yes I can discriminate)
~Ogh
Respect.

Just joking , you ARE a powerlifter . And strongman. :mad:
Are there many weightlifters in them smokey mountains ??
I'm cutting now to run a few competitive obstacle races for cash purses. NC is pretty strong on sports but more basketbal/wrestling than high school/college football. You've also got large military bases so you can imagine it's not hard to find places to train, good places too. I never have to go to a chain...

I'm cutting now to run a few competitive obstacle races for cash purses. NC is pretty strong on sports but more basketbal/wrestling than high school/college football. You've also got large military bases so you can imagine it's not hard to find places to train, good places too. I never have to go to a chain...

I use to go on Elemendorf Air Force base in Anchorage to workout . The Sarge there was Mr.Alaska at the time and he split PLing with BBing . Learned lots from these guys , best gym/atmosphere yet ....:mad:

Here are a few snapshots of the meals over the past few days

BBQ chicken thighs

3212.jpg

One of my favorites. It's called "water boiled chicken".... Which, sounds horrible but it's not lol. It's chilis, veggies and chicken in a broth. Spicy as HELL!
3213.jpg

Pre leg day eggs! Had 2 pieces of Ezekiel toast, judge me.

3214.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like you changed your member status. I went regular Member as well. All the right guys know who I am base on my history.

I like tren too much to be running obstacle courses... Lol.. You should keep us updated on how you do.