What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

INBOX16791c3b1906a570bbf0535140f6b72a01057.jpg IMG_0619.jpg

As for myself I got fat again last year , but I bounced back ...now Im somewhere in the middle of these two pics. Its pic day !! :):):):)
(215lbs top/180lbs bottom pic)
@5'5"

Last edited by a moderator:
And seven... DAMN BUD!!!! Your looking f-kin big. You beast you, better go register those guns[emoji33]

My goal right now is
Big guy . Whats your goals WhiteL ? o_O
At the moment my goal is juat to grow and try to get as big as i can while staying lean. Its hard cuz my body is carb sensitive so i have a hard time eating alot. But latley ive been eating a shit load of veggies and it seems to be working great.

My goal right now is

At the moment my goal is juat to grow and try to get as big as i can while staying lean. Its hard cuz my body is carb sensitive so i have a hard time eating alot. But latley ive been eating a shit load of veggies and it seems to be working great.

Just cycle your carbs , and your calories . Thats the easiest way and not as bad as keto diets or really low carb days . I just came off a week of <50 carbs/day . Just to shock my body then I go up & down with the carbs and calories .

(Low carb days 3 & 2) "3/1/2/1" is very popular for getting lean and not as harsh as 6 days of low carbs with one big carb-up.

Just cycle your carbs , and your calories . Thats the easiest way and not as bad as keto diets or really low carb days . I just came off a week of <50 carbs/day . Just to shock my body then I go up & down with the carbs and calories .

(Low carb days 3 & 2) "3/1/2/1" is very popular for getting lean and not as harsh as 6 days of low carbs with one big carb-up.
Il have to give that a try thats for sure. Right now im only eating carbs first and second meal. Except todays my cheat meal day.