What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Omelet - 3 whole eggs, 3 egg white, cup of egg whites, 2pc turkey sausage, 1/2 cup of cheese, hot sauce....on paper plate. Not fancy at all..[emoji23]

a727d6cf68c0c2aa71684e0d97a5019c.jpg

Damn it we are doin FANCY !! Now get FANCY !!
Somebodies got to beat that Souffle ! :mad::mad:

But hows the cut going trukk? You got abs yet?
All this work WC has me doing is making me strong as fuck. As strong as I was blasting 2g of gear and I ain't even cycling! Stomach is flat as it's ever been. And if I stand juuuust right in the light I got abs....soooo yeah I got abs lol. Just took that avi a week ago :)

All this work WC has me doing is making me strong as fuck. As strong as I was blasting 2g of gear and I ain't even cycling! Stomach is flat as it's ever been. And if I stand juuuust right in the light I got abs....soooo yeah I got abs lol. Just took that avi a week ago :)
Ive always felt that with proper nutrition and training, you dont need large amounts of aas ( unless of course your trying to go pro) and your proof of that[emoji41] keep it up trukk cause your looking great!!

Ive always felt that with proper nutrition and training, you dont need large amounts of aas ( unless of course your trying to go pro) and your proof of that[emoji41] keep it up trukk cause your looking great!!
I ain't nothin fancy. Just taking the fat away.