What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I think what y'all have is better then what we have. There are so few of y'all that y'all share a lot privately right off the bat. Plus y'all are automatically excepted here. For us it takes months of posting and sharing to build trust and relationships. We are behind the females here believe me. I haven't seen any of y'all catch the shit we had to go through. I think most of us were greeted with a " I"ll teabag your mother's dead corpse" comment when we arrived. I for one hope that 100s of more females show up. I tried to get my wife to join because she use to compete and has a lot to share but there simply just wasn't any females here at the time. Well theres that and the fact that she's all natural and doesn't partake in what we do.

I hear what you're saying though and I'm working on it. Its a bit more complicated then what it sounds like. I'm currently waiting on a little assistance in the matter
I do think the females get a little more acceptance at the start than males, but I didn't find it that bad when I came here. I'm far from what I'd consider respected or well known, but when I started not so long ago I had been reading here and on the main site for a looonngg time. I came with a little prior knowledge and did my best not to do dumb shit and from the start everyone was generally friendly and helpful. I've lurked on other boards back then too. You could always sense the bullshit. Plugging products or sources. Selling something. I forgot where I was going with this. But if like me you end up hanging around meso more than you do normal social media , you're in pretty good hands I'd say. Male or female.

Anyone wanna toss it for me ;)

459c3911eaa6cff5750634b992e2c8a3.jpg

Had a spicy saisage and the last of my egg whites (mental note to go buy more egg whites) for my preworkout, gonna go do...idk, something at the gym haha. By the way, that honey mustard behind the plate is probably the best honey mustard ive ever had.20160407_081754.jpg
Dont know why i didnt think of it sooner but for the last bit i put the egg white in with the sausage ln the bun....im slow in the morning. 20160407_082041.jpg

That canned chicken breast on top? I do that same thing from time to time. Quick and tasty
Yep! Costco has a real quality canned chicken. 210 cals for the whole thing and a crapload of protein. I rotate between the canned salmon, shipjack tuna, and chicken for my lunch salads. I do lemon juice, whole grain mustard, pickles, radish, spinach, lettuce, green pepper, grape tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint and Serrano pepper.

I really look forward to my salads everyday.

Whole smoked free range chicken w/ a smoked attempt at a "bloomin' onion." Although it tasted literally nothing like a bloomin' onion, it was really good! Oh, and we were supposed to have asparagus, but someone (maybe my girlfriend) cooked them to literal mush, oops.

471.jpg

Yep! Costco has a real quality canned chicken. 210 cals for the whole thing and a crapload of protein. I rotate between the canned salmon, shipjack tuna, and chicken for my lunch salads. I do lemon juice, whole grain mustard, pickles, radish, spinach, lettuce, green pepper, grape tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint and Serrano pepper.

I really look forward to my salads everyday.
So you are a regular guy

Dbol Breakfast of Champions