What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Hey now, think what you want about Alex but at lest she was real. A little to real. Y'all are just jealous that she didn't write yalls name on her body amd post pics :eek:

Nah I've thought about exposing this chick for a few weeks but had some real life stuff pop up. Honestly I really wanted to let it go but after seeing a thread devoted to asking her questions it's really starting to piss me off. I may let it go though. So Meso has got another troll. No big deal until I see her giving dangerous advice.

Why I got a rant going on let me ask this. Is everyone here 7% BF? LMAO seeing LOTS of guys posting pics and claiming that's where they're sitting but they don't even have abs. Not being a dick just saying, cause I can hold on to my abs up until around 18%bf and if your claiming to be single digits you should have some as well. o_O

Sorry for the disturbance but I'm about to start calling it like I see it. Now let's eat

Those were hilarious times , good thing it happened when you were single , lol .
Im hoping for more serious BB Gals here , not just first-timers....

Thanks for being honest. You look fucking great bud. Not sure why everyone lies about where they're sitting. It's annoying cause that would mean that I sit at 1% if we're saying they're 7%. I've only been single digits once and I trained and dieted till the point I just wanted to die. I was miserable everyday I was under 10%. Just seems no one has a clue what BF% even means and we're on a fitness board.
I'm a self-proclaimed fat boy till next cycle In june..

Well I fucked up and grabbed the wrong Tupperware for lunch today so I was forced to eat out and cheat a little. It was amazing but the guilt is sitting in now.

Baked Artisan flatbread chicken and avocado.
76eb6987cf6fbee706e4d486077ecd18.jpg

I'm still waiting on that food pic homeboy :mad: Don't think cause I got married and had sex on a tropical beach that it slipped my mind. You have till dawn. :D
I had many foodie pics dedicated to you, I'm sure you missed them.... sex on a tropical beach is way better than any food pic.

Hey now, think what you want about Alex but at lest she was real. A little to real. Y'all are just jealous that she didn't write yalls name on her body amd post pics :eek:

Nah I've thought about exposing this chick for a few weeks but had some real life stuff pop up. Honestly I really wanted to let it go but after seeing a thread devoted to asking her questions it's really starting to piss me off. I may let it go though. So Meso has got another troll. No big deal until I see her giving dangerous advice.

Why I got a rant going on let me ask this. Is everyone here 7% BF? LMAO seeing LOTS of guys posting pics and claiming that's where they're sitting but they don't even have abs. Not being a dick just saying, cause I can hold on to my abs up until around 18%bf and if your claiming to be single digits you should have some as well. o_O

Sorry for the disturbance but I'm about to start calling it like I see it. Now let's eat
Looks like im one of the few guys here that are honest about his stats..... 6'8. 360lb and 7% BF [emoji50]

Of course they are it's snap on lol.

Being a machinist if they come out with some brown and sharpe caliper steak knives id be all over that shit like a blanket lol.

Hell Ya! Now we're talking...all my tools are Mitutoyo. My grandfather was a machinist for years. My dad was a machinist for years. I'm 3rd gen machinist...and my son is already saying he wants to take over the business when he grows up.

You may be right brother. I think if you combined threads and made show OGH your ladies making your food it might take this to the next level :)

Man, I've been thinking the same thing for months...just never said it. I see guys post "my gf made... Or my wife made..." I've been thinking we need pics of not only the food, but who's making the food! Lol

I guess I'm one of the few who overestimates body fat %. I'd say I'm somewhere close to 50% and never have seen anything below 15 in my life haha

See 'tits measuring out his PB?
Man is dotting his I's & crossing his T's
I'd just find the biggest spoon I could fit in my mouth and call it a serving:cool:

Speaking of ladies. I vouched for one here cause of her knowledge and fake pics she posted on another board. Turns out she's not at all who she says she is and her knowledge comes from sitting infront of a computer all day cause she probably doesn't go out in public. Been trying to decide how to go about this matter? May give her a chance to come clean like she did on another board. It's gotten out of hand and I feel like an idiot for defending her when others posted her BB.com pics.

I think it would be in the best interest of the ladies currently here and on their cycles taking advice from the more experienced to please put out in the open what is known behind closed doors.

We're all working our butts off to gain strength and I hope someone isn't being dishonest with our genuine efforts.

I hope someone isn't being dishonest

Its the internet and everyone here has a fake identity and can be who ever they want to be. The ones that are trusted here do more then talk the talk. Many of us share pics/ vids with each other and Ive even showed pics of my wife to a few members here as they have showed me theirs as well. Shit I feel like I know @Skull family like my own. We get trolls everyday. Just gotta learn how to sort through the bullshit.

Just noticed your a chick. Sorry I don't get in the women's section much to meet all of y'all because I had a very very bad experience here. Now on top of that a chick that I vouched for isn't what she claims to be. She will get exposed believe me. Just trying to do the right thing here. Anyone that knows me on here knows Im a ticking time bomb and the truth will come out. Glad your here HappyCamper. The women here are changing Meso and I'm on board