What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Speaking of ladies. I vouched for one here cause of her knowledge and fake pics she posted on another board. Turns out she's not at all who she says she is and her knowledge comes from sitting infront of a computer all day cause she probably doesn't go out in public. Been trying to decide how to go about this matter? May give her a chance to come clean like she did on another board. It's gotten out of hand and I feel like an idiot for defending her when others posted her BB.com pics.

It wouldnt be the first fake or crazy chick to grace our pages , would it Odie :rolleyes: lol.
The Nets full of em ....

It wouldnt be the first fake or crazy chick to grace our pages , would it Odie :rolleyes: lol.
The Nets full of em ....

Hey now, think what you want about Alex but at lest she was real. A little to real. Y'all are just jealous that she didn't write yalls name on her body amd post pics :eek:

Nah I've thought about exposing this chick for a few weeks but had some real life stuff pop up. Honestly I really wanted to let it go but after seeing a thread devoted to asking her questions it's really starting to piss me off. I may let it go though. So Meso has got another troll. No big deal until I see her giving dangerous advice.

Why I got a rant going on let me ask this. Is everyone here 7% BF? LMAO seeing LOTS of guys posting pics and claiming that's where they're sitting but they don't even have abs. Not being a dick just saying, cause I can hold on to my abs up until around 18%bf and if your claiming to be single digits you should have some as well. o_O

Sorry for the disturbance but I'm about to start calling it like I see it. Now let's eat

Hey now, think what you want about Alex but at lest she was real. A little to real. Y'all are just jealous that she didn't write yalls name on her body amd post pics :eek:

Nah I've thought about exposing this chick for a few weeks but had some real life stuff pop up. Honestly I really wanted to let it go but after seeing a thread devoted to asking her questions it's really starting to piss me off. I may let it go though. So Meso has got another troll. No big deal until I see her giving dangerous advice.

Why I got a rant going on let me ask this. Is everyone here 7% BF? LMAO seeing LOTS of guys posting pics and claiming that's where they're sitting but they don't even have abs. Not being a dick just saying, cause I can hold on to my abs up until around 18%bf and if your claiming to be single digits you should have some as well. o_O

Sorry for the disturbance but I'm about to start calling it like I see it. Now let's eat
my avi is my my recent pic, I'm prob 18% bf right now. Wish i was single digits. but you're right, i see people claiming oh I'm 12% 10% etc all fuckin day

Speaking of ladies. I vouched for one here cause of her knowledge and fake pics she posted on another board. Turns out she's not at all who she says she is and her knowledge comes from sitting infront of a computer all day cause she probably doesn't go out in public. Been trying to decide how to go about this matter? May give her a chance to come clean like she did on another board. It's gotten out of hand and I feel like an idiot for defending her when others posted her BB.com pics.
Never piss odie off,

I hardly ever list my BF% , I usually just list my BW . But that varies greatly , I can be 190 ripped or I can be 190 fat with less lean mass but more fat mass . At the same weight . Im usually 12-15%bf . But sometimes up to 20% bf . And still show abs (not lower abs though).

my avi is my my recent pic, I'm prob 18% bf right now. Wish i was single digits. but you're right, i see people claiming oh I'm 12% 10% etc all fuckin day

Thanks for being honest. You look fucking great bud. Not sure why everyone lies about where they're sitting. It's annoying cause that would mean that I sit at 1% if we're saying they're 7%. I've only been single digits once and I trained and dieted till the point I just wanted to die. I was miserable everyday I was under 10%. Just seems no one has a clue what BF% even means and we're on a fitness board.

Thanks for being honest. You look fucking great bud. Not sure why everyone lies about where they're sitting. It's annoying cause that would mean that I sit at 1% if we're saying they're 7%. I've only been single digits once and I trained and dieted till the point I just wanted to die. I was miserable everyday I was under 10%. Just seems no one has a clue what BF% even means and we're on a fitness board.
Are you still wanting to do a show odie?

Thanks bro, I've got a lot of work yet to get where I want, but I work hard. I concur with your sentiment. It's absurd to see everyone posting stats and 9/10 guys are at 10%/12%.. i realize our data pool is limited to those who are health focused/workout, but even still, in America alone 68.8% of adults are obese. The math just isn't there. I've never been a guy who worried about the scale much though, I've always gone off what looks good to me in the mirror. But hey, this is the internet and we can all be whomever we please. On second thought Odie, I'm 3% body fat and my names Jay Cutler lol.

Are you still wanting to do a show odie?

Oh I'm doing a show this year bud. Just started training with a guy who's teaching me a few things. We will have a log here as soon as Millard approves his account. I've got a lot of work to do but since I started training with him I can already see a huge difference and I'm starting to look like my old self. I look more natural.

Oh I'm doing a show this year bud. Just started training with a guy who's teaching me a few things. We will have a log here as soon as Millard approves his account. I've got a lot of work to do but since I started training with him I can already see a huge difference and I'm starting to look like my old self. I look more natural.
Hell yeah. That's awesome man. Always helps to have another set of eyes and wisdom. Get that log up, that will be one to follow for sure.

Its hard to watch or listen to people claiming they have any clue what thier bf is. Without a bpod or scan it is nearly impossible to have as accurate of a number as so many claim.
"Im 7-9%" or "i want to get down to 7%" for the summer." Holy shit are you kidding me is how irespond to that shit now. I have friend right now who is a legit 7% for a show in the next few days. And you can barley function in this place and maintaining it for any length of time is completely out of the question.
I couldn't agree more with odie and ogh.

Edit* this statement applies to numbers below 15 etc...

Hell yeah. That's awesome man. Always helps to have another set of eyes and wisdom. Get that log up, that will be one to follow for sure.

It's gonna be a little different to say the lest. The guy carries a gym bag full of resistance bands in the gym with him. We do everything with a TUT ( time under pressure) method. Basically it's just one big pump session and I cry a lot.

It's gonna be a little different to say the lest. The guy carries a gym bag full of resistance bands in the gym with him. We do everything with a TUT ( time under pressure) method. Basically it's just one big pump session and I cry a lot.
Odie i have a terrible time following a thread, say nothing a member here - so pardon me if i missed something - but are you competing yet?

TUT is beautiful. get that Fucking log up and keep us informed boss

No strength training these days?