What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yeah Notits , your kinda of a mystery here ...dont know much about you after all this time except you keep a very strict diet .

Show us more !! o_O (Enquiring minds want to know....) :rolleyes:
Out of all the posters in this thread my current diet for the last 5 weeks follows closely to what Notits has got going on.

I was cheating to much and just all around not making the progress I wanted to make or used to make. I decided to drop all cheat meals and pre made foods in favor of a 6 month self imposed food boot camp. I came into this thread for meal ideas and was blown away by how good some of y'all are chowing down lol

That is most definitely dangerous. I can picture me putting my finger in the socket and twirling it around like a ninja. Looks cool though. May make me a set. I have 2 totes in my garage of miscellaneous wrenches and other old tools I've accumulated over the years.

Same here , too spendy for me . Custom Craftsman wrench steak knives ?
Just as Cool !! ;)

Almost forgot ....TODAY IS April 6th !!!
The OGH Foodie threads 2 year Birthday !!

This thread is the coolest thread on the Net .WORD .

Not just because I started it , because you guys made it this way . Thanks & Congrats to all of us . Proud Papa....~Ogh

Not just because I started it , because you guys made it this way . Thanks & Congrats to all of us . Proud Papa....~Ogh

You may be right brother. I think if you combined threads and made show OGH your ladies making your food it might take this to the next level :)

Thank you OGH!! Def my favorite thread on meso:D

Just finished this mornings meal.

Can of albacore mixed in with cup of cooked egg whites on Ezekiel bread with a teaspoon of mayo spread (I am not dropping my fucking mayo lol) with a side of a cup of plain oatmeal cooked with just enough skim milk to get it runny. Vitamins were men's one a day (I know they aren't the greatest but they are in my budget), a gram of Tudca, and a prednisone for shoulder inflammation.

You may be right brother. I think if you combined threads and made show OGH your ladies making your food it might take this to the next level :)

Speaking of ladies. I vouched for one here cause of her knowledge and fake pics she posted on another board. Turns out she's not at all who she says she is and her knowledge comes from sitting infront of a computer all day cause she probably doesn't go out in public. Been trying to decide how to go about this matter? May give her a chance to come clean like she did on another board. It's gotten out of hand and I feel like an idiot for defending her when others posted her BB.com pics.

Speaking of ladies. I vouched for one here cause of her knowledge and fake pics she posted on another board. Turns out she's not at all who she says she is and her knowledge comes from sitting infront of a computer all day cause she probably doesn't go out in public. Been trying to decide how to go about this matter? May give her a chance to come clean like she did on another board. It's gotten out of hand and I feel like an idiot for defending her when others posted her BB.com pics.

Assuming I know who youre speaking of, Id say give her a chance. She's helped a few people here (even if it wasnt what we thought), so she deserves that. If not you can go full "odie" on her...

Thats right bro, your name is a verb now.

Uh oh. I hope it isn't who I'm thinking.:(

give her a shot to come clean on her own, but if she doesn't take it. spill them beans.