What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

My latest pic shows some sagging in the pec/ab area (deflated pecs), but I havent been eating right and off gear 5 weeks now . Still lean & mean for 56 years...

IMG_0629.jpg

Holy shit. Sean your right, incredible. 56 years old. Your fucking triceps must weigh 20lbs each.
Right tits, and he is natty... for five weeks.
Ogh has quadceps instead of triceps.

If I took it serious I could look better , with more food , more gear, more training . But I got other interest and moneys to be made so its kinda on the backburner . It comes in waves with me sometimes....I wax & wane alot :rolleyes:

If I took it serious I could look better , with more food , more gear, more training . But I got other interest and moneys to be made so its kinda on the backburner . It comes in waves with me sometimes....I wax & wane alot :rolleyes:
Dont we all? We all got full time professions and areas to split our time. Nothing new here :)
Lookin yoked Mr...I mean sir OGH

Dont we all? We all got full time professions and areas to split our time. Nothing new here :)
Lookin yoked Mr...I mean sir OGH

Cambridge Dictionaries Online : wax and wane
› to grow stronger and then weaker again

Went great man. We had a fantastic time and I gave her the wedding she's always dreamed of. Really feels no different. We've been living together for 3 years now.

Temptation is every where my friends. Wearing a wedding ring attracts all the home wreckers for sure. I can't begin to tell you how many women flirt with me now or how many of them I see checking out my ring finger. i love my wife though and have never and will never cheat on her. Just simply saying that women are whores. Lol

I was gonna take a much longer break from Meso but I started training with a Pro and asked him to join here. He should be along shortly. Hoping he really opens up to y'all and share what he's shared with me but I'm not sure he will cause I'm sure he doesn't want his name attached to an aas board. For the past 5 years he has only ran his doc prescribed TRT and he is a fucking monster. We are gonna run a log. Really he is but I will be along for the ride. Wanna show Meso that you don't need ridiculous cycles. We are simply just gonna run 200- 250mg of test. Anyway should be interesting. With his permission I may share with a few of y'all who he is. He is doing nothing illegal. Like I mentioned he's just running his meds. Lol sorry I'm just really excited.

Wow where have I been?! Odie congrats my brother!!! Many years of blessings from 'ol tube for the both of you guys!!!

My new ride for the week. Looks good and fast as hell but not ment for a family of 4 with a car seat lol. I'm literally like an Asian grandma with my tits to steering wheel. Still fun though!20160404_192826-01.jpeg

The usual post-workout for me with a few swigs of pepsi

6 whole eggs, 3Tbsp olive oil, 1Tbsp garlic powder, 1/4Tbsp crushed basil leaf, 3/4Tbsp crushed red pepper, splash of milk to make them fluffy, beat with a fork in a bowl till it falls through the fork pretty easily. Cook med-low on electric stovetop. Non-stick pans lose their non-stick when you use high temps!!

Snapchat-9017389607623130378.jpg