What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

76bae554ee63f9382bf0546aca243748.jpg

You can't really see it under there but it's some hot apple streusel pie covered in vanilla bean flavored listeria! Oh I mean Blue Bell, vanilla bean Blue Bell. One of my favorite treats!

Pulled pork on the left, brisket on the right. We found a new bbq place yesterday. Oh, and sweet tea. And peanuts. On a 16 inch by 15 foot oak slab, which is a good way to eat bbq.untitled shoot-006.jpg

So how did everything go Odie? Hows it feel to be a married man?

Went great man. We had a fantastic time and I gave her the wedding she's always dreamed of. Really feels no different. We've been living together for 3 years now.

Temptation is every where my friends. Wearing a wedding ring attracts all the home wreckers for sure. I can't begin to tell you how many women flirt with me now or how many of them I see checking out my ring finger. i love my wife though and have never and will never cheat on her. Just simply saying that women are whores. Lol

I was gonna take a much longer break from Meso but I started training with a Pro and asked him to join here. He should be along shortly. Hoping he really opens up to y'all and share what he's shared with me but I'm not sure he will cause I'm sure he doesn't want his name attached to an aas board. For the past 5 years he has only ran his doc prescribed TRT and he is a fucking monster. We are gonna run a log. Really he is but I will be along for the ride. Wanna show Meso that you don't need ridiculous cycles. We are simply just gonna run 200- 250mg of test. Anyway should be interesting. With his permission I may share with a few of y'all who he is. He is doing nothing illegal. Like I mentioned he's just running his meds. Lol sorry I'm just really excited.

Went great man. We had a fantastic time and I gave her the wedding she's always dreamed of. Really feels no different. We've been living together for 3 years now.

Temptation is every where my friends. Wearing a wedding ring attracts all the home wreckers for sure. I can't begin to tell you how many women flirt with me now or how many of them I see checking out my ring finger. i love my wife though and have never and will never cheat on her. Just simply saying that women are whores. Lol

I was gonna take a much longer break from Meso but I started training with a Pro and asked him to join here. He should be along shortly. Hoping he really opens up to y'all and share what he's shared with me but I'm not sure he will cause I'm sure he doesn't want his name attached to an aas board. For the past 5 years he has only ran his doc prescribed TRT and he is a fucking monster. We are gonna run a log. Really he is but I will be along for the ride. Wanna show Meso that you don't need ridiculous cycles. We are simply just gonna run 200- 250mg of test. Anyway should be interesting. With his permission I may share with a few of y'all who he is. He is doing nothing illegal. Like I mentioned he's just running his meds. Lol sorry I'm just really excited.
Well sounds like everything went great and once again congratulations.
Looking forward to that log, i agree you dont need crazy high doses to make great gains, ive said that since i got here but its never a popular statement I've noticed. Right now im on 100mg cyp and 2iu gh. And i can't believe the amount of muscle im not only holding on to but actually gaining.so im really looking forward to hearing his insights.
Anyway back to food[emoji4]

Sorry I've been MIA. We leave for Disney land today so I'll post some fun stuff soon. For the meantime these are bacon deviled eggs and the best wings I've ever had. Double battered and roasted with stone ground mustard. Insane

20160402_183529.jpg 20160402_182145.jpg

OM NOM NOM!!

Spinach broccoli cucumbers cheddar/mozzarella cheese lightly breaded chicken strips and croutons. With ranch. >;)

Snapchat-2780897563785219619.jpg

Havnt had a cheat meal since I got back. I actually ate pretty healthy while I was gone. Also I'm on a baby budget [emoji25]

Chicken and a variety of fish( salmon, Mahi and tilapia )
955b8a39f339d3e2635cdf6a5f01246b.jpg

Wifey had an appointment so me and my littlest went to the park for a bit but I had to have a little snack before hitting the playground. Macros aren't too bad either.

631d1e9d2a4b6e32b5d0d6d0d4a55d3d.jpg

6faebc22674c02d21f91a035d2e7f605.jpg