What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Its the internet and everyone here has a fake identity and can be who ever they want to be. The ones that are trusted here do more then talk the talk. Many of us share pics/ vids with each other and Ive even showed pics of my wife to a few members here as they have showed me theirs as well. Shit I feel like I know @Skull family like my own. We get trolls everyday. Just gotta learn how to sort through the bullshit.

Just noticed your a chick. Sorry I don't get in the women's section much to meet all of y'all because I had a very very bad experience here. Now on top of that a chick that I vouched for isn't what she claims to be. She will get exposed believe me. Just trying to do the right thing here. Anyone that knows me on here knows Im a ticking time bomb and the truth will come out. Glad your here HappyCamper. The women here are changing Meso and I'm on board
I know there is a brotherhood atmosphere here and you guys are protective of your community. Which I love.

The ladies want to create that too, and I would appreciate your help to help us create that. I know the Internet is full of frauds but some of us here are genuine and just happy to be with others who share our passion for lifting, nutrition, discipline and fitness. Thank you for your contribution.

I have seen her reputation follow her around some boards, and she does offer bad advice from time to time from what I have read. I told my fiance to listen but question what she says and research because she might not be the best informed. Sort of like when she starts talking about brewing like she's a master at it. Some of the things she mentioned made no sense about brewing

Its the internet and everyone here has a fake identity and can be who ever they want to be. The ones that are trusted here do more then talk the talk. Many of us share pics/ vids with each other and Ive even showed pics of my wife to a few members here as they have showed me theirs as well. Shit I feel like I know @Skull family like my own. We get trolls everyday. Just gotta learn how to sort through the bullshit.

Just noticed your a chick. Sorry I don't get in the women's section much to meet all of y'all because I had a very very bad experience here. Now on top of that a chick that I vouched for isn't what she claims to be. She will get exposed believe me. Just trying to do the right thing here. Anyone that knows me on here knows Im a ticking time bomb and the truth will come out. Glad your here HappyCamper. The women here are changing Meso and I'm on board
That's just insane and if you aren't who you say you are, you have absolutely no business giving out advice for cycles, let alone advanced cycles that you've probably never done. That's dangerous and scary. Wow.

And here I thought I was a Google master.:eek:

It's true it's true. She hot af! Badass figure competitor too. Alot of us trusted members share alot of shit behind these walls. Birds of the same feather flock together. No more dick pics odie. Please. Stop

It's true it's true. She hot af! Badass figure competitor too. Alot of us trusted members share alot of shit behind these walls. Birds of the same feather flock together. No more dick pics odie. Please. Stop

Im sure she will like the hot af baddass figure comment since all I hear lately is how Im a bastard because I made her fat. When in actuality she has never looked more beautiful.

Bro who are you kidding? I have the PM where you begged me to send you dick pics from all different angles.

The ladies want to create that too, and I would appreciate your help to help us create that.

I think what y'all have is better then what we have. There are so few of y'all that y'all share a lot privately right off the bat. Plus y'all are automatically excepted here. For us it takes months of posting and sharing to build trust and relationships. We are behind the females here believe me. I haven't seen any of y'all catch the shit we had to go through. I think most of us were greeted with a " I"ll teabag your mother's dead corpse" comment when we arrived. I for one hope that 100s of more females show up. I tried to get my wife to join because she use to compete and has a lot to share but there simply just wasn't any females here at the time. Well theres that and the fact that she's all natural and doesn't partake in what we do.

I hear what you're saying though and I'm working on it. Its a bit more complicated then what it sounds like. I'm currently waiting on a little assistance in the matter

I know there is a brotherhood atmosphere here and you guys are protective of your community. Which I love.

The ladies want to create that too, and I would appreciate your help to help us create that. I know the Internet is full of frauds but some of us here are genuine and just happy to be with others who share our passion for lifting, nutrition, discipline and fitness. Thank you for your contribution.
This. I couldn't have said it any better.

Im sure she will like the hot af baddass figure comment since all I hear lately is how Im a bastard because I made her fat. When in actuality she has never looked more beautiful.

Bro who are you kidding? I have the PM where you begged me to send you dick pics from all different angles.
Aww yes, the infamous prego glow. Some say its not a true thing. I say those some are full of shit cuz I can remeber when moe had that glow. Their was something about it that just drew me closer to her. Its like I couldnt get enough. I craved her an not jus on a sexually level but more of like a spiritual level. Lol, damn that jus sounded like im high now. I assure you im not atm. Up with hope an down with dope....wait that didnt sound right either!!!!!....Aww fuck it, im jus diggin a hole now lol. Anyways the glow of beauty is somthing to be proud of. Lol then she would get mad an say shit like....look what you did to me bahahah.

I think what y'all have is better then what we have. There are so few of y'all that y'all share a lot privately right off the bat. Plus y'all are automatically excepted here. For us it takes months of posting and sharing to build trust and relationships. We are behind the females here believe me. I haven't seen any of y'all catch the shit we had to go through. I think most of us were greeted with a " I"ll teabag your mother's dead corpse" comment when we arrived. I for one hope that 100s of more females show up. I tried to get my wife to join because she use to compete and has a lot to share but there simply just wasn't any females here at the time. Well theres that and the fact that she's all natural and doesn't partake in what we do.

I hear what you're saying though and I'm working on it. Its a bit more complicated then what it sounds like. I'm currently waiting on a little assistance in the matter
It's just rare that we have a crop of serious lady lifters - not looking for validation, or to flirt, or to gawk, or dumb airheads taking bunk gear from dumber boyfriends and asking stupid questions.

I would ask the established, more experienced members here to help watch out for us and do what they can to shield us from trolls. Not that we can't do it ourselves...lol! But if there are more candid discussions behind closed doors that can affect us, it would be nice to share. Your privacy is respected, of course. I just want us to be a good foundation here at meso for the newer and popular lady community over there in our 'women and steriods' corner. ;)

I murder trolls daily
Just doin my part.
The truth comes out eventually. Alot of weird shit going on here past couple months. Trusted guys doing fucked up shit

Ive been working out for a while, but am really just starting to get serious about it. Im trying to get my diet and training on point before I take take that next step, but in the mean time I have been going back though a lot of these threads (womens threads in particular) just to read up. I find you get the best info and recommendations from people who have actual experience. This is where ill be getting the majority of my knowledge from so if yall do come across any dangerous or otherwise off the wall advice please call it out. There are a couple women on here that really seem to have a lot of great input, but after reading this I have to worry if they are who they say they are.

On a side note: some of these threads in here are hilarious. Keep it up, it keeps things interesting ;)

23003fab58ac8ca5ad279d1f3a99f096.jpg

Ya'll know how much protein is in a can of this, it is not listed on the label?