What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

813548e2037b45c3c802cd7fc5c9d9c1.jpg

Fish n rice.

Night shift lunch time. Fresh out of the Tupperware! 13 oz pork chop pan seared then slow cooked in mushroom gravy, salad with 60g Bolthouse yogurt based dressing, quick cup of Rice A Roni cheddar broccoli flavor.
cbac55299744f2dc1978f021af3493b7.jpg

5261ba65a71405a8520308ba8649b376.jpg

Woke up this morning and started my meal but then it dawned on me that I haven't slipped up not even once in the last 26 days. I'm going to get myself a tenderloin egg n cheese biscuit from the country kitchen up the road like I promised myself I would lol

Dinner last night.. Pan Roasted Lamb Chops with Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Carrots.. This was my wife's plate.. She was only able to eat 2 chops "forcing" me to down 6.. she got mad at me though cause I put a little honey on the carrots.. too much sugar she said...

upload_2016-4-8_8-45-5.png

My buddy dropped by and gave me 26 packages of these spicy elk bratwurst. Good thing I have the room. According to the recipe he used, each brat should contain roughly 24 grams protien. I'm going to need the Sam's Club bucket of sour kraut to finish them off. 0408160935_HDR.jpg

So I'm sure plenty of you have shotgunned a beer or two in your life time.... but how about a Rockstar? Lol. Fell in my truck and pierced on the slider for the passenger seat, didn't have a choice..... now I feel like I'm seeing scents lololol
a43ee2f44c43b3c3d2ec30216b0a5e0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Dinner and pre gym meals are done:

Dinner: 3 tilapia slices with a healthy coating of creol powder, cup of rice seasoned with... creol powder, grilled asparagus.

Late meal: 2 tilapia fillets, 2 cups of rice, cup of steamed broccoli.

Couple of oat bars and a protein bar in case I get the munchies. Total for the day is coming in around 240g protein along with 220 to 260 carbs.

Years past I alway prepped meals days in advance but the grind o eating the same shit always wore me down after about 6 months. I'm cooking everything one day at a time now and switching things up which is helping stay on point. So far I'm not needing any whey powder or protein drinks to hit my numbers which is friggin awesome considering I leaned on them heavily in the past. So far with natural home cooked food my liver is keeping pace with me and no noticeable flare ups have occurred.

Dinner: 3 tilapia slices with a healthy coating of creol powder, cup of rice seasoned with... creol powder, grilled asparagus.

Couple of oat bars and a protein bar in case I get the munchies. Total for the day is coming in around 240g protein along with 220 to 260 carbs.

Years past I alway prepped meals days in advance but the grind o eating the same shit always wore me down after about 6 months. I'm cooking everything one day at a time now and switching things up which is helping stay on point. So far I'm not needing any whey powder or protein drinks to hit my numbers which is friggin awesome considering I leaned on them heavily in the past. So far with natural home cooked food my liver is keeping pace with me and no noticeable flare ups have occurred.
Since there is always that one person lurking to criticize I will clarify those numbers lol. The protein and carbs is not based off of only those meals. Breakfast was porkchop biscuit an egg, and two hours later it was a cup of egg whites and oatmeal plus I routinely snack on a can of tuna or two throughout the day along lots of almonds.

Pics or it didnt happen[emoji6]

So fat boy friday is finally here.
Pre WO breakfast, 5 scrambled eggs topped off with cheddar cheese, bagel with cream cheese and a papaya from the yard filled with cottage cheese. Guess im on a cheese kick today [emoji4]
6b0f45eebed6f5bf57d7b3a548d29aef.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk