What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

83e1769ce9db6e253190c45e0a1a6db6.jpg

That bastard did it again....
f79c3bab06ca0c0f50c828a6e0b7265c.jpg

Relax fellas, my trenbolone cycle arrived in my mail today, this fat boy eating is about to come to a screaching halt.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

So when we goin fishin man:cool:
Warm weathers here. Fish gotta be bitin

Actually going salt water fishing Sunday. Then I'll be at my folks camp on the lake next weekend and Mother's Day weekend. Going to boil 300 lbs of crawfish Mother's Day up there. Just say when and I'll make it happen. Last year I worked crazy hours and traveled a lot. With the new job I can sneak away a bit. Just be warned that NO CELL PHONES WORK at the lake. It is truly a get away.

Actually going salt water fishing Sunday. Then I'll be at my folks camp on the lake next weekend and Mother's Day weekend. Going to boil 300 lbs of crawfish Mother's Day up there. Just say when and I'll make it happen. Last year I worked crazy hours and traveled a lot. With the new job I can sneak away a bit. Just be warned that NO CELL PHONES WORK at the lake. It is truly a get away.
Oh and the bass are biting big time. My cousin and his little boys were tearing them up 2 weekends ago
Can't F'N WAIT

Can't F'N WAIT
Aww no fair, I wanna go hahah. Seriously though, I wana go:(;):D

image.jpg Huge homemade 7 lb Lasagne made with Italian sausage/HB balls /tomato sauce & diced tomatoes/ricotta/mozzarella/white cheddar and Parmesan cheese/spinach/olive oil

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to before I had a bad experience in a cow field. Ever pluck them out of cow shit and eat them? Yeah that grittiness in your teeth is not dirt.
Lmfoa....Thats why I always use to take liquor to wash it down with;) Whato_O, A lil shitty digested grass never hurt no one:D....well as far as I know bahahah. Ya i know:rolleyes:, I'm a nasty mofo:p Crystal meth was a hell of a drug that makes ya do some fucked up shit that im not to proud of smh:(

Sponsors