What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Tonight's dinner. Pan seared tuna covered in soy jalapeño "glaze" with avocado. First time making this. If you love sushi then this is a great meal for you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 10
Progress fellas. 34" at the waist again. And loose at that. Some more of that lower back fat I think I'll make 32's. Slow and steady cut. Been off cycle 2+months now. 254 after a full days eating.

On another note carbs are so easy to take for granted when you go without them...I feel fucking great right bout now

Breakdown : 3 lbs meatballs + 3 lbs cheese + 1 lb noodles/sauce .
That looks so good man. I bet it tastes jus as good as it looks as well. You know what also sounds great right now??? A big ol meatloaf with ketchup smothered all over the top. Mmm mmm good!!!!

Progress fellas. 34" at the waist again. And loose at that. Some more of that lower back fat I think I'll make 32's. Slow and steady cut. Been off cycle 2+months now. 254 after a full days eating.

On another note carbs are so easy to take for granted when you go without them...I feel fucking great right bout now
Holy shit Truck. If my memory serves me right your down from 280???

At work, having some pork chop, brown rice and quinoa and some tomato.20160408_170058.jpgGot this brown rice quinoa instant mix stuff we sell at my work, its actually not bad and its like 3 meals worth for $2.99
20160408_165355.jpg

Got me beat , havent seen 34" waist in quite a while . You got a good chest/waist taper for a big guy ....;)

Something like less than 1 in 20 USA men have a 10" difference between chest and waist size . So a 34" waist and 44" chest or more is fairly rare in our fat society...

It's sure was;) I wish I had some of that filet you posted up last night to go along with it. Now that looked delicious :D
Man that was nice.. Had a price that came with it lmao. May have to buy some sirloin and strip tonight and grill a bit.

Man that was nice.. Had a price that came with it lmao. May have to buy some sirloin and strip tonight and grill a bit.
I'll be grilling up some strip steaks tomorrow. Hitting new Italian restaurant tonight. It's going to be a good weekend for eating:D

I'll be grilling up some strip steaks tomorrow. Hitting new Italian restaurant tonight. It's going to be a good weekend for eating:D

Same here. Already got the smoker fired up and will fire up the grill later as well. Hoping to catch some flounder tomorrow and grill them too. Yep gonna be a good weekend.

Same here. Already got the smoker fired up and will fire up the grill later as well. Hoping to catch some flounder tomorrow and grill them too. Yep gonna be a good weekend.

Damn.. Do we have a meso strip grill off?

Sponsors