What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Okie dokie dad got grilling again.

Cute ass top sirloin with some bernaise sauce, crumbled feta and rosemary fingerling potatoes. And gorgeous view from my condo in Palm Springs.

Cheers meso.:)
20160409_123047-01.jpeg

Same ole, same ole, too boring too post lately.....
bf3127bf722a167f37d21b504f6ffd19.jpg

Living through Rubisean and new era.

I think that's my issue today. I haven't eaten really any carbs in the last two days. Going to have a pita with dinner before I lose my mind, lol! =)

Try a big tbs or two of coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil . Keeps the brain from getting foggy during low carbs and gives energy ...

That sounds heavenly. Mango's are my fave fruit. Def going to try it out when it's mango season. Thanks for the recommendation!
Guess what?? Mango season has started, my mango tress are covered in little mangoes. If your in the neighborhood in a couple months, help yourself [emoji4]

Try a big tbs or two of coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil . Keeps the brain from getting foggy during low carbs and gives energy ...
I'll try that, thanks!!

Guess what?? Mango season has started, my mango tress are covered in little mangoes. If your in the neighborhood in a couple months, help yourself [emoji4]

My mangos haven't even started yet. The trees are starting to flower, but no fruit yet =(

Great call. Iced Profee (black coffee blended with scoop of whey and handful of ice) along with a tbsp coconut oil is my preworkout on low carb days.

I'll try that, thanks!!

My mangos haven't even started yet. The trees are starting to flower, but no fruit yet =(
What variety are you growing? I have Hadens ( my favorite) keets and some commons.