What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Great call. Iced Profee (black coffee blended with scoop of whey and handful of ice) along with a tbsp coconut oil is my preworkout on low carb days.
They make a protein coffee.
This is how I've started my day out for the last month. Actually got me to give up my Starbucks.
734f62a102938f594331e3d8a59f5ad7.jpg

I'm home alone this weekend, just got a text from my oldest.
Said he is on his way home, asked if he wanted to smash some sushi.... will post up a mountain of raw fish shortly.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Genius. Price and how good is the flavor?

It was around 30 bucks. They have all differnt flavors. My wife absolutely loves some of them. I've only had this Mocha one and it's good but I like my coffee hot. Since I bought this stuff I haven't had a hot cup of coffee :( Anyway it gives me my coffee fix and mixed with the egg whites I walk out the door with 80 grams of protein in hand. For me it helps a lot because I leave the house 6 days a week at 430 in the morning and don't wanna cook that early.

Any special techniques you guys use on your steaks?? Strips to be exact.

I've always used the simple 16 minute..

Grill on medium , open top. 4 minutes - rotate 90• for 4 minutes - flip then cook 4 minutes - rotate 90• for 4 minute

fabeaefd3b2e68aa5d8806dc1914e98e.jpg

Trying out trader joes meat tonight
There we go, liking that strip.

Flank stank?? We don't have that cut around here. What's that all about.

And damn son, that 1.2lb strip I showed you on the right was only 10 bucks... Prices differ that much !

There we go, liking that strip.

Flank stank?? We don't have that cut around here. What's that all about.

And damn son, that 1.2lb strip I showed you on the right was only 10 bucks... Prices differ that much !

Just depends on where you shop. Trader Joes is know for being nothing but a healthy supermarket. Everything is Organic which means their meat is from grass feed cattle with no hormones. Makes it pricier. You should see the prices at Costco. This same steak there would of been 25-30 bucks.

Just depends on where you shop. Trader Joes is know for being nothing but a healthy supermarket. Everything is Organic which means their meat is from grass feed cattle with no hormones. Makes it pricier. You should see the prices at Costco. This same steak there would of been 25-30 bucks.
Really?? Around here a Costco is only charging about 12 a lb for a strip.... But then again it's what were known for

Really?? Around here a Costco is only charging about 12 a lb for a strip.... But then again it's what were known for

Hmm.. Maybe so. I've never seen any cuts of meat in Costco under 25 bucks. It also maybe because all their cuts are huge. Is yalls meat Kirkland brand? I know some CostCos don't have Kirkland. That's all ours sales. The meats are imported from Australia. Well once again, i may be wrong about that too. I know for a fact that the Lamb is from Australia but always felt to guilty buying their other meats because of how Ridiculously expensive they are. Seems like every time I pick up a steak I see a 40.00 price or more and set it back down. Sorry if I'm gonna spend that on my meat to eat for one meal I'm taking my ass somewhere good where they do all the work.