What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Nice plating big guy. Plus on a side note: I purchased part of a cow today. Best part, it's straight grass fest from farmer to my plate, no middle man here. I'll post pics when it arrives

What's the difference in quality/price compared to store bought? (I'm assuming this isn't the first time you've bought it like this) my girlfriends and I have been throwing around the idea of ordering a whole cow and spitting it up. We just haven't pulled the trigger because we weren't sure if it was worth it. Interested to hear from someone who has tried it.

What's the difference in quality/price compared to store bought? (I'm assuming this isn't the first time you've bought it like this) my girlfriends and I have been throwing around the idea of ordering a whole cow and spitting it up. We just haven't pulled the trigger because we weren't sure if it was worth it. Interested to hear from someone who has tried it.
Just compare total weight of the meat products to what you would pay pound for pound at the store and you'll have a great idea of financially what your getting in to.
Then take away preservatives and shipping charges and packaging costs and I'd be suprised if you didn't make out buying straight from the field

ae8f5d751fe3c9d23af1d18770b84677.jpg

Onions and ham
b068a2a29ebabfe9b72cc3a8c0e45bdd.jpg

Roasted potatoes added
19f6e9535a879de91c3cfd68668ee425.jpg
4041818d26176843ed3fc2c1101ebd88.jpg

192716dca077356e7c91de54bda74112.jpg

Little post workout something

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Just compare total weight of the meat products to what you would pay pound for pound at the store and you'll have a great idea of financially what your getting in to.
Then take away preservatives and shipping charges and packaging costs and I'd be suprised if you didn't make out buying straight from the field

They had a breakdown on the site we were looking at and it came out a bit cheaper, but not too much, plus we had to pick it up. Only about an hour drive and I'm sure it would make for a fun girls road trip. I'm more concerned about quality. Is it that much better than store bought to make it worth buying so much at once and splitting it all up?

They had a breakdown on the site we were looking at and it came out a bit cheaper, but not too much, plus we had to pick it up. Only about an hour drive and I'm sure it would make for a fun girls road trip. I'm more concerned about quality. Is it that much better than store bought to make it worth buying so much at once and splitting it all up?
Resounding yes!

Any of my foodie brothers cash pay for prescription testosterone, if so how much?
I'm in between insurance and found something that could save some of you guys some cash.

Good to hear!! I'm all about quality. Looks like I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!!!
Well as you said it's cheaper than store bought. Pay the big amount up front and you don't gotta buy meat for a year! Then judge for yourself. If you don't like it finish off the supply and go back the old way. Usually with whole sale meat purchases allow for a diverse selection of cuts. Everyone knows steaks aren't the same as hamburger so you'll likely make out better with all the steak cuts. Plus there's no middle man to add preservatives and week old meat reconstituted with blood

Any of my foodie brothers cash pay for prescription testosterone, if so how much?
I'm in between insurance and found something that could save some of you guys some cash.

I did once before my insurance picked up the tab. It was $30 for 200mg 1ml vial.

Well no fishing today Trukk. My trainer shot that down since I'm taking next weekend off. Just finished a killer back/ calves/ abs workout.

Lamb Souvlaki Plate and just for you Mrs. Happy Camper I added a Dolmades ( stuffed Grape Leaf)

02e33c4a8453a81f69d267fc21f27283.jpg

Late to the party, shot him a PM, hope it turned out great!

The lady and I did a little staycation (no, not my idea....).... So I've been out of the kitchen! Maybe I'll whip something up tonight.... Or takeout :)
I would say it turned out beautiful!!!

image.jpeg

86a1c2fcab825f914c9c45376b133d0e.jpg

Chipotle burrito bowl tonight. Double steak and loaded with pretty much everything else. Really wanted the damn tortilla but had to order 2 1/2 hours before I could eat it and didn't know how it would hold up. I can settle for this pile of goodness tho.

Just ask them for the tortilla on the side and wrap it yourself later.

Last quote I had was from costco, up John Pfizer for 80 plus tax on a 10ml

Edit:with the Pfizer discount card

Last quote I had was from costco, up John Pfizer for 80 plus tax on a 10ml

Edit:with the Pfizer discount card
My doctor told me about an app called good rx.
I installed it and put in my medication name and it showed several pharmacy in my area. All you have to do is show the screen on your phone and the pharmacy has to sell it to you for that price. For me Walgreens showed up the cheapest for i think $43.00
I asked for the cash price without ins first and it was like $140 . Showed he my phone and they sold it to me.for the $43 with no questions asked. Pretty significant if you ask me.

Well no fishing today Trukk. My trainer shot that down since I'm taking next weekend off. Just finished a killer back/ calves/ abs workout.

Lamb Souvlaki Plate and just for you Mrs. Happy Camper I added a Dolmades ( stuffed Grape Leaf)

02e33c4a8453a81f69d267fc21f27283.jpg
Things are getting serious now huh? No fishin is serious business