What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

My doctor told me about an app called good rx.
I installed it and put in my medication name and it showed several pharmacy in my area. All you have to do is show the screen on your phone and the pharmacy has to sell it to you for that price. For me Walgreens showed up the cheapest for i think $43.00
I asked for the cash price without ins first and it was like $140 . Showed he my phone and they sold it to me.for the $43 with no questions asked. Pretty significant if you ask me.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
That's really good, I used the Pfizer discount because costco rx discount is almost non existance. How big was the vial? For generic I think the 10 ml vial is about 75 so for 5 more I can get name brand. I tried doing this at rite Aid and it was going to be about 115 for generic 10 ml with the good rx card

That's really good, I used the Pfizer discount because costco rx discount is almost non existance. How big was the vial? For generic I think the 10 ml vial is about 75 so for 5 more I can get name brand. I tried doing this at rite Aid and it was going to be about 115 for generic 10 ml with the good rx card
10ml of Watson

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Breakfast, 1 cup egg whites and 1 cup veggies... already ate them..

And
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup berries
2 table spoons Peanutbutter (meaning two heaping table spoons, so closer to 6 or 8 lol)
1 banana
4oz milk
5086ac6d2916fb89785378e88412864d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Things are getting serious now huh? No fishin is serious business

Yeah pretty serious. He threatened to quit working with me if I took the day off. I'm off cycle and I'm working harder in the gym then ever which causes me to be sore and without aas helping with recovery I'm slacking. Hopefully this time next week I'll be on doc prescribed trt and stop being such a pussy. Even being off cycle though I've got quite the transformation going on. May be time for a new avi.

Yeah pretty serious. He threatened to quit working with me if I took the day off. I'm off cycle and I'm working harder in the gym then ever which causes me to be sore and without aas helping with recovery I'm slacking. Hopefully this time next week I'll be on doc prescribed trt and stop being such a pussy. Even being off cycle though I've got quite the transformation going on. May be time for a new avi.
No rest for the wicked.

Brunch with the ladies = cheat meal. Couldn't eat it all, but I sure tried =) breakfast pizza, eggs over easy, pancetta and Hollindase

2016-04-10 14.00.24.jpg 20160410_135324.jpg 20160410_130536.jpg

It's grilling time. Filets, strip steak , bacon and hot dogs ( the wifey loves hotdogs). Trying a new recipe. Steaks smothered in blue cheese butter and bacon. Should be good:Dimage.jpeg

Sponsors