What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Apple cinnamon protein pancakes with cinnamon sugar butter. Kinda sounds good, but it wasn't. [emoji20]

792ee694b0b2b66550dec73e83c1895e.jpg

Apple cinnamon protein pancakes with cinnamon sugar butter. Kinda sounds good, but it wasn't. [emoji20]

792ee694b0b2b66550dec73e83c1895e.jpg
Nothing beats those Kodiak Cakes w/peanut butter and syrup! I can't eat them anymore from the whey protein in them, but if you can, buy them NOW

Nothing beats those Kodiak Cakes w/peanut butter and syrup! I can't eat them anymore from the whey protein in them, but if you can, buy them NOW

I'll try em.

You ever heard of Dwight Howard?? Well I saw on ESPN he uses blood flow restriction training. If I find the video I'll post it on your log.

I'll try em.

You ever heard of Dwight Howard?? Well I saw on ESPN he uses blood flow restriction training. If I find the video I'll post it on your log.
I use BFR/Occlusion maybe 1 or 2 times a month on my pump/non-heavy days. I like it a lot, it's just a bit of a pain and doesn't work with heavy weights...

I use BFR/Occlusion maybe 1 or 2 times a month on my pump/non-heavy days. I like it a lot, it's just a bit of a pain and doesn't work with heavy weights...

Yeah he uses light weight. All computerized, high tech shit.

What's the difference in quality/price compared to store bought? (I'm assuming this isn't the first time you've bought it like this) my girlfriends and I have been throwing around the idea of ordering a whole cow and spitting it up. We just haven't pulled the trigger because we weren't sure if it was worth it. Interested to hear from someone who has tried it.

Sorry just now seeing this. Well this is my first time but the obvious reason is there is no middle man. It's straight farmer to me. I got 7 pounds of flank steak and 5 pounds ground beef for 70 bucks!

I leave for a couple days and the new posts are piled up like a 9-patty burger ....
(Anyone remember the 9-patty Wendys T-Rex challenge ?)

View attachment 39542
No I dont remeber that but I do like the name for some odd reason. ..huh guess its cuz I like Dinosaur's so damn much an I would slame that bitch down. Those 9 patties of meat dont scare me one bit. Ok, maybe its a lil intimidating lol. Now my ocd is kickin in full force....why in the hell couldnt they have jus made that delicious lookin fucker with 10 patties an been done with it???? Ughhhh shit smh lol!!!!

I have those same plates. Pizza? Good looking meal there. I love links/ sasuage but only eat elk ones nowadays due to how lean they are. Actually threw away about 20 lbs worth yesterday because of damn freezer burn.
There's quite a few of us on here who have these plates, ha.

What a waste of links. I eat them very rarely due to the high fat content.

Pizza...only one slice. I made it fit. Actually, I still have over 600 cals I need to hit in the next few hours. Ugh.

There's quite a few of us on here who have these plates, ha.

What a waste of links. I eat them very rarely due to the high fat content.

Pizza...only one slice. I made it fit. Actually, I still have over 600 cals I need to hit in the next few hours. Ugh.

You sound just like my wife. The other day she said that she still had a few 100 calories left for the day. She then got her healthy popcorn out and poured a bag of birthday cake M&Ms over the popcorn. She bragged that she didn't go over her calories afterwards . SMDH

In her defense she's pregnant

You sound just like my wife. The other day she said that she still had a few 100 calories left for the day. She then got her healthy popcorn out and poured a bag of birthday cake M&Ms over the popcorn. She bragged that she didn't go over her calories afterwards . SMDH

In her defense she's pregnant
Haha this cracked me up Odie. Gotta cut her some slack! She will be eating way over her calories soon! Congrats by the way.

Haha this cracked me up Odie. Gotta cut her some slack! She will be eating way over her calories soon! Congrats by the way.

Oh it's already started my friend. She waited till 9 the other night to beg me to go get her some damn Blue bell vanilla ice cream. Even last night I had laid out 4 fish and 4 chicken breast for dinner and meal prepping and she talked me into taking her to eat Mexican food. I wish she would of been pregnant when I was bulking. It's fixing to get rough I feel.