What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Oh it's already started my friend. She waited till 9 the other night to beg me to go get her some damn Blue bell vanilla ice cream. Even last night I had laid out 4 fish and 4 chicken breast for dinner and meal prepping and she talked me into taking her to eat Mexican food. I wish she would of been pregnant when I was bulking. It's fixing to get rough I feel.
Hahaha how far along is she? It gets worse usually first few month or two the appetite is dead. Enjoy it man a true bonding experience !

Oh it's already started my friend. She waited till 9 the other night to beg me to go get her some damn Blue bell vanilla ice cream. Even last night I had laid out 4 fish and 4 chicken breast for dinner and meal prepping and she talked me into taking her to eat Mexican food. I wish she would of been pregnant when I was bulking. It's fixing to get rough I feel.
She deserves it. When your in the room with her you'll have a good grasp of it. Give her anything she wants

You sound just like my wife. The other day she said that she still had a few 100 calories left for the day. She then got her healthy popcorn out and poured a bag of birthday cake M&Ms over the popcorn. She bragged that she didn't go over her calories afterwards . SMDH

In her defense she's pregnant
Hahahaha. Oh shush, Odie!

In my defense, I'm bulking.:cool::p

She deserves it. When your in the room with her you'll have a good grasp of it. Give her anything she wants

Wait, what? I'm thinking about letting one of her sisters in there. I'll stand outside the door. I'm kidding but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind, I'm scared shitless. Should find out the sex soon and were having a gender reveal party where we will find out from friends and family what we are having.

You sound just like my wife. The other day she said that she still had a few 100 calories left for the day. She then got her healthy popcorn out and poured a bag of birthday cake M&Ms over the popcorn. She bragged that she didn't go over her calories afterwards . SMDH

In her defense she's pregnant

Its still a trip hearing you say you got a wife...and she's pregnant. Enjoy your sleep now.

fd0806698fe0b2cd6dd88b5415f9165e.jpg

1 cup whites 2 whole eggs
2tbsp pb
1/2 cup cottage
One cup whites what's the macros in that boss?

Wait, what? I'm thinking about letting one of her sisters in there. I'll stand outside the door. I'm kidding but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind, I'm scared shitless. Should find out the sex soon and were having a gender reveal party where we will find out from friends and family what we are having.
When she pukes lil odie Jr out take my advice.
Just focus on the baby. Cut the chord. Cry do what ever you gotta do
But don't look back at mom.
God don't look back at mom
It ruined my appetite for pussy for a couple yrs
Maybe cuz it was my girl? Idk
I've seen horrific combat related injuries. And it didn't bother me as much to see the doc play with her after birth like fucking bloody dough. And the gaping mess you once adored...

I've seen horrific combat related injuries. And it didn't bother me as much to see the doc play with her after birth like fucking bloody dough. And the gaping mess you once adored...

Wow thanks for the advice, NOT. WTF is wrong with you? Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner. This is supposed to be a special moment and you killed it. Oh and probably not the best section to post this in. Fuck fuck fuck you dirty bastard.

Wow thanks for the advice, NOT. WTF is wrong with you? Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner. This is supposed to be a special moment and you killed it. Oh and probably not the best section to post this in. Fuck fuck fuck you dirty bastard.
Fuck me?
You'll thank me later

Aaaahahhahhhahhha and so true. Exactly why I stayed at my wife's shoulders and didn't go down except to cut the chord. And beleive me when she pops in a month, I'll do the same. Good luck Ods.