What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

When she pukes lil odie Jr out take my advice.
Just focus on the baby. Cut the chord. Cry do what ever you gotta do
But don't look back at mom.
God don't look back at mom
It ruined my appetite for pussy for a couple yrs
Maybe cuz it was my girl? Idk
I've seen horrific combat related injuries. And it didn't bother me as much to see the doc play with her after birth like fucking bloody dough. And the gaping mess you once adored...

For hours this has been going around in my head. You set me up for failure. You can't tell someone not to look at something. I may have never even glanced over there and now I fear that it will consume my every thought until I do. I don't handle shit like that well. You sir are truly a bastard.

For hours this has been going around in my head. You set me up for failure. You can't tell someone not to look at something. I may have never even glanced over there and now I fear that it will consume my every thought until I do. I don't handle shit like that well. You sir are truly a bastard.
Maybe god be with you
DON'T LOOK

Just suck it up and look... it will make you stronger, I think.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

No-carb preworkout:
Black coffee
2tbsp Half & Half
1tbsp Coconut Oil
Scoop Whey
Ice
30 Pro 19 Fat 0 Carb
9bacf9723cb895dd58e35878ce677a2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grilled salmon steaks and greenbeans, two helpings cuz i didnt eat much today and theres no carbs soni dont feel bad about it hahs

Attachments

• 20160411_211410.jpg
    20160411_211410.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 11
I tried to look when my son was born. Made it 4/5 of the way out. Then I seen "slime" and parts stretching way oast what I thought was possible. My face turned ghost white and the doctor told me to sit down. In her exact words "If you pass out Im not helping you until Im done here"

OMG you guys are fucking killing me. Since Trukk started this convo I've barley slept or ate. I've had ALOT less gruesome experiences with girlfriends that made me dump them because I just simply couldn't look at them the same. The fucked up part is I have pretty good Immagnation and I barley kissed my wife on the way out the door this morning. Basically " Fuk Use All"

OMG you guys are fucking killing me. Since Trukk started this convo I've barley slept or ate. I've had ALOT less gruesome experiences with girlfriends that made me dump them because I just simply couldn't look at them the same. The fucked up part is I have pretty good Immagnation and I barley kissed my wife on the way out the door this morning. Basically " Fuk Use All"
Welcome to fatherhood
Bwahahahahahaha

Man you guys are really making me solidify my decision in not having kids... and here I was thinking of pulling the trigger (pun intended) in a few years from now. I think what odie said as made (in)famous by that aussie applies here.

What did you think ? o_OThat that hole was just a place to put your dick in ?
It has a much grander design (and purpose)....;)

Well i fell off my eat clean all week till fri this morning. Opened the fridge saw some bacon and all bets were off. Figured fuck it might as well go all in with some hash browns and a bagel.
And now i have eaters remorse[emoji17] but a little extra cardio and no harm done.
90aa1f14342048b5c354a8454e5de502.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man you guys are really making me solidify my decision in not having kids... and here I was thinking of pulling the trigger (pun intended) in a few years from now. I think what odie said as made (in)famous by that aussie applies here.
Dude seriously - tie your dick in a knot. It's hell ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ya'll who put coconut oil in your coffee...did you know Coffee Mate liquid is now made from coconut oil? They changed the ingredients to coconut oil and some preservatives. I was really surprised.

Ya'll who put coconut oil in your coffee...did you know Coffee Mate liquid is now made from coconut oil? They changed the ingredients to coconut oil and some preservatives. I was really surprised.
Dang, not mine. I drink this stuff on the daily. I'd feel less guilty if it was coconut oil!
image.jpeg