What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

20160412_200911.jpg 20160412_201241.jpg Made some kind of chicken parm spinoff and some tomatoes with mozzarella and basil with olive oil and balsamic vinegar drizzled on. Its uh.....its pretty good hahs

Chicken thigh, brocc, and garlic/artichoke stuffed crimini mushrooms. Get em at Sprouts, insane flavor and only 30 cals each.
aebe8eecdf16110ee93f525fa80da2ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast...

Made jerk chicken (top)
And Thai peanut sauce chicken (bottom) last night

Attachments

• 20160413_091039.jpg
    20160413_091039.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160412_182322.jpg
    20160412_182322.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 11
Wow thanks for the advice, NOT. WTF is wrong with you? Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner. This is supposed to be a special moment and you killed it. Oh and probably not the best section to post this in. Fuck fuck fuck you dirty bastard.

I didn't I even want my husband in the room!! We finally came to a compromise that he would stay by my shoulders, so I let him in. Of course, he went right to holding my legs and at that point there was nothing I could do. Thankfully he did well with it, but I've had a couple friend who's husbands didn't do as well. It scarred them, lol. It's a bloody disgusting mess down there so just make sure you are ready for that. Congrats by the way!!! It will be the best thing you ever do in your life. :p

I didn't I even want my husband in the room!! We finally came to a compromise that he would stay by my shoulders, so I let him in. Of course, he went right to holding my legs and at that point there was nothing I could do. Thankfully he did well with it, but I've had a couple friend who's husbands didn't do as well. It scarred them, lol. It's a bloody disgusting mess down there so just make sure you are ready for that. Congrats by the way!!! It will be the best thing you ever do in your life. :p

First the guys and now you too. Ok point duly noted. DONT FUCKING LOOK. For fuck shakes can we drop it? We may have to discuss a C-section. I am beyond terrified now.

First the guys and now you too. Ok point duly noted. DONT FUCKING LOOK. For fuck shakes can we drop it? We may have to discuss a C-section. I am beyond terrified now.
C section odie. Be smart, you want a slip n slide or a cannon ball?

On the other hand

Breakfast
3 egg 4 white
3 sausage ( 2 servings )
3 waffles

image.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-04-13-09-28-55-1.png

What's gonna happen to these little number boxes when this thread inevitably reaches 1000 pages? Will they stretch out or will it glitch somehow? Am I the only one that's been wondering this?