What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm trying my hardest to stop drinking soda pops. It's not like I drink them all day every day...I drink a lot of water. It's just sometimes I get that mentality where "well, I already drank one & already ate something not good for me so I should just go all out & have whatever" attitude that usually bites me in the butt. Any ideas for good things to drink to not get tired of water 24/7??

I quit drugs, soda and cigarettes in September 2011. Relapsed once on drugs and twice on cigarettes early in 2012, haven't touched either since. Still no soda since 2011. I get an odd craving for Sierra Mist every now and then, but it's been so long I won't cave.

Stevia Soda....Zevia. I've never had it, its pricey.

zevia.jpg
I buy this stuff pretty often to have one with dinner or lunch. A few people I have let taste them say they have a funny after taste, I don't notice it. I haven't had a "real" soda in I don't know how long so that may be why they don't taste funny to me. Also Blue Sky makes some good 0 calorie soda.

75fae59fa6b349878aba66bc3632e55d.jpg

Marinated flank steak cooked under the broiler, chipotle bacon mashed taters, garlic Parmesan asparagus, and some corn on the cob.

I don't drink much juice just bc in general most of the juice is sweetened w a lot of sugar. And I don't care much for the diet sodas bc of that nasty after taste...Aspartame is the devil, Bobby!
Crystal light... or here's a thought: BCAAs. I drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water a day, and each half gallon I put 2 or 3 scoops of BCAAs in.... I prefer Orange flavored AMIN.O. ENERGY from Optimum nutrition.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Crystal light... or here's a thought: BCAAs. I drink between 1 and 2 gallons of water a day, and each half gallon I put 2 or 3 scoops of BCAAs in.... I prefer Orange flavored AMIN.O. ENERGY from Optimum nutrition.

Crystal light makes some pretty good "teas" of different flavors. Kids like them too so it gives them something flavored at dinner and like 10 calories per 1/2 gallon or some crap.

I quit drugs, soda and cigarettes in September 2011. Relapsed once on drugs and twice on cigarettes early in 2012, haven't touched either since. Still no soda since 2011. I get an odd craving for Sierra Mist every now and then, but it's been so long I won't cave.

And Sierra Mist is prob one of the best choices for soda pops...I wouldn't mind having me a glass w a little Apple Crown Royal right now...[emoji848]
I still crave a Copenhagen pouch every now & then. Damn those convenient little pouches ._.

Same here. Makes fasted cardio a breeze and you don't feel your muscles eating themselves when dieting. Watermelon is my shit, will get orange next go-round.

And that is why you will continue getting them gains. Eat all you want... Without the right BCAA's it doesn't mean shit. Good job brother!