What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

c1ea0e30f2f2aaca9766df69e94ba320.jpg

Post workout: cheap grocery store "sushi" better than gas station sushi I suppose.

And that is why you will continue getting them gains. Eat all you want... Without the right BCAA's it doesn't mean shit. Good job brother!
Do amino acids really work that well? I take some from time to time but not religiously. I always thought it was cheap and easy to consume simple proteins

Do amino acids really work that well? I take some from time to time but not religiously. I always thought it was cheap and easy to consume simple proteins
Amino acids are the building blocks of complete proteins. I never seen any reason to supplement BCAA's. Unless being a vegetarian is your thing. Where most the proteins you eat are incomplete.

2 can a day for too many days now.. I need to hop on the quit list

I was using over a can a day Cope for years , plus Winston cigs sometimes . Its a bitch but if I did it you can do it . Just keep replacing bad habits with better habits . After the Nic gum I went to hard candies then complete quit . Its even harder if you still drink alcohol , those two go together like peas and carrots ...Goodluck ;)

I was using over a can a day Cope for years , plus Winston cigs sometimes . Its a bitch but if I did it you can do it . Just keep replacing bad habits with better habits . After the Nic gum I went to hard candies then complete quit . Its even harder if you still drink alcohol , those two go together like peas and carrots ...Goodluck ;)
Nothing like whiskey and dip.
I feel like I'll quit soon, it's just I've said that for years now, and here I am spitting in a cup while talking to you about quitting.

plus when cutting dip is a life saver

Amen
The cost of smoking and drinking is crazy too. I remind my wife of that when she says lifting is expensive. I used to drink 6 a day and double that on sat&sun plus the smokes at $6/pk. 1pk a day. Yeah shit gets expensive

Nothing like whiskey and dip.
I feel like I'll quit soon, it's just I've said that for years now, and here I am spitting in a cup while talking to you about quitting.

plus when cutting dip is a life saver

Smoked for half my life up until recently. I dip now. I keep wanting to put it down but life is to stressful lately. Plus I'm a real dick to my guys already. If I quit nicotine then I would probably fire them all. I'm not as bad as you though. I dip a little less then a can of cope a day.

Im on the sunflower seed wintergreen gum kick, anything to keep me from dipping.
I need to pickup some peppermints like OGH recommended for cutting

I tried dipping ONCE. I was umpiring a Babe Ruth League game with my high school coach. I guess he thought it would be funny, which it was to him...me, not so much. I was so sick.

Didn't it make you sick???

I tried dipping ONCE. I was umpiring a Babe Ruth League game with my high school coach. I guess he thought it would be funny, which it was to him...me, not so much. I was so sick.

Didn't it make you sick???
man I started dippin when I was in 7th grade to keep from gettin sick working the tobacco fields...5am there is a dew on the leaves and when you walk through there it gets all in your pores. Sick as a dog first few days, puking your guts out. Started dippin and you build a quick tolerance. It's awful man...Ive been on/off most of my adult life. Had it kicked for awhile then just got stressed out and picked back up.

I got one of those little cheP reusable vape pens so i can get the nicotine but it doesnt bring the craving back when im sober.