What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

And that is why you will continue getting them gains. Eat all you want... Without the right BCAA's it doesn't mean shit. Good job brother!
cf514be961fad3ca69702e2382e68452.jpg
2 scoops Orange BCAA's and one packet of Strawberry Orange Banana Crystal Light. .... personal favorite combo. Will be gone before morning :)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Question:

Whats everyones go to for Pizza?

(Where I came from we just had Pizza hut, so its been awhile since Ive had no choices. I cant eat for 24 hours, so when times up Im getting a large pizza, topped with another large pizza.)

Question:

(Where I came from we just had Pizza hut, so its been awhile since Ive had no choices. I cant eat for 24 hours, so when times up Im getting a large pizza, topped with another large pizza.)
I'm on an island in the middle of nowhere lol. ... my go to isn't anywhere else.

Back on the mainland I prefer

Papa Murphys Chicken Bacon Stuffed, add sausage, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, and pineapple. .. weighs close to 11 pounds :D

Or

Figaros 12 topping.

Or
Papa Johns all meats, w/ bbq sauce instead of regular, add mushrooms, onions, chicken, and Pineapple.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Question:

Obviously like VG im on an island, but we also have pizza hut and Dominoes pizza ( aint to bad actually) but i like to go to gourmet pizza joints and if we have them here you gotta have them where your at.
Pricey but worth it !!
Just remembered this, Costco has pretty good pizza big cheesy and greasy and IMO VERY TASTY!!

I had been trying to stay active in this sticky to help hold myself accountable but a change in shifts with no notice got me slacking on posting in here as I play catch up with sleep and brain fog.

Still eating rigidly clean.

Breakfast is a cup of egg whites and about 6 ounces of lean low sodium ham. Half cup of oatmeal ( going light on carbs for a couple days )

Lunch is 4 tilapia filets, cup of white rice, and a bowl of raw spinach.

And it's leg day so I will much a few oatmeal bars before the gym.

Question:

I don't know if you have Casey's General Stores there, but their pizza is pretty great. Papa Murphy's is up there, too. Most of the time we go to local places though.

Question:

I'm weird but when I rarely eat pizza i prefer digiornos stuffed crust either pepporoni or three meat with a fuck ton of hot sauce. Throw some wings in too and best cheat meal ever

I'm trying my hardest to stop drinking soda pops. It's not like I drink them all day every day...I drink a lot of water. It's just sometimes I get that mentality where "well, I already drank one & already ate something not good for me so I should just go all out & have whatever" attitude that usually bites me in the butt. Any ideas for good things to drink to not get tired of water 24/7??

Sparkling water (perrier/san pelligrino) with a lemon qedge squeezed in. You dont get the sugar fix but you get the soda feeling and a little bit of different flavor with a lemon or lime.

Also these guys, "la croix" they have all kindsnof flavors and they're really good but nothing nasty in them.
2016-04-14-07-58-36--1303214557.jpeg