What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

19f461c63bd2b1e492f442b495f4d51b.jpg

Nothing to brag about here...just a couple chicken breasts baked in olive oil, lemon juice, & garlic accompanied by a sweet potato & some leftover boneless buffalo wings. Mmm...love me some sweet tater!!

I'm trying my hardest to stop drinking soda pops. It's not like I drink them all day every day...I drink a lot of water. It's just sometimes I get that mentality where "well, I already drank one & already ate something not good for me so I should just go all out & have whatever" attitude that usually bites me in the butt. Any ideas for good things to drink to not get tired of water 24/7??

I'm trying my hardest to stop drinking soda pops. It's not like I drink them all day every day...I drink a lot of water. It's just sometimes I get that mentality where "well, I already drank one & already ate something not good for me so I should just go all out & have whatever" attitude that usually bites me in the butt. Any ideas for good things to drink to not get tired of water 24/7??

Coffee . lol :rolleyes: ( I drink waaaay too much)

Water, diet soda, juice, calorie free drinks in general

Unsweet tea?
Who am I kidding. Chicken express makes the best damn sweet tea

Man, I'm hear to tell ya...you can literally feel your teeth rotting when you get a Chicken Express sweet tea & take a big ol knock off it & swish it around in your mouth...lol
I drink unsweet tea...but after 2-3 cups of it all the sudden my stomach almost feels like it's cramping or something. It hurts like all get out!

2d85737f273d31b34367934b8d81b5c3.jpg

Eating in a pinch... roast chicken and steam bag of broccoli n cauliflower.... missed a couple meals so ate a double portion.

No utensils needed, thats what you have hands for.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Stevia Soda....Zevia. I've never had it, its pricey.

zevia.jpg

I don't drink much juice just bc in general most of the juice is sweetened w a lot of sugar. And I don't care much for the diet sodas bc of that nasty after taste...Aspartame is the devil, Bobby!
Hahaha you get used to diet sodas. Or try the Pepsi max or coke zero. Taste a bit better then diet IMO.

Grilled pork tenderloin, balsamic glazed Brussel sprouts, garlic bowties, stuffed baby eggplant and sweet potatoes

add9ea3e2ba34a3b57992217de236f20.jpg
e547e30e50d6a512daba3c0c43cae0ce.jpg
6dbe985f073233d7566aa268a3d7a657.jpg
985787775007bc35dc966e0482113d4d.jpg
0aba915b2c92f922ba378e064102a4f1.jpg
05f58736673a1442374e328ab0ec676e.jpg
c7f0adbdec0ce1cdc240e721da7b04fa.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions