What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Suprised you don't have em for sale out your way...
That's the only thing I miss from there. The awesome meats:D
Next time I go I'm gonna buy up 50 lbs worth and drag it back home
Did a quick search . Not sure if we get here in upstate ny. But I will keep an eye out for it.;)

Did a quick search . Not sure if we get here in upstate ny. But I will keep an eye out for it.;)
If you ever been to the state fair you know what a gianelli is. It's the one all the celebs have to take a picture with. Just like the president did.Screenshot_20160410-182719.png Screenshot_20160410-182700.png
Same with the hoffmans
All made in the salt city the 'cuse however you wanna say it
That's as "upstate" as it gets my man
Screenshot_20160410-182833.png

Well I guess today is cheat day. Wasn't supposed to be. It was so worth it. This place takes Mexican food to a new level

2 chicken breast smothered with a creamy white wine sauce with crawfish and shrimp in the sauce. Also added corn tortillas.

d9af6638344ed9b4c79581730ed34f77.jpg

Been busy but I got this: Classic Chicken-brown rice-broccoli and some beef and rice. Simple is the way to go for me. I seasoned the chicken with lime,chilli powder and some parsley.

Attachments

• IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    337.1 KB · Views: 14
image.jpeg
Pork loin roast and some tatars and carrots for tonight

image.jpeg
That's a meatball sub and yam fries with nachos from last night... My diet has gone to the tasty side

Snapchat-3670982179018333532.jpg Low carb days ahead but also very busy work and daughter's activity schedule, so small meals constantly are a must.

Post power chest/hypertrophy shoulders and hiit breakfast:
1 cup egg white, 2 oz turkey breast, spinach, zucchini, serrano, green onion

Snack: 1/2 cup ff greek yogurt, pbfit powder, ON whey isolate

I'll hit some biceps and cardio at lunch and have a spinach salad with 1/2 cup cottage cheese 6 oz shipjack tuna

Dinner: 5 oz tilapia and greens

My kiddo gets the nutella and pb bagel, apple n cheese its. Luckily she loves tilapia asparagus and green beans too!

I leave for a couple days and the new posts are piled up like a 9-patty burger ....
(Anyone remember the 9-patty Wendys T-Rex challenge ?)

burger1.png

Last edited by a moderator: