What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Ogh, how many pizzas would it take to get to 10k.... I think I can do it.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I dont know but you can do it ....
Monster omelet /hashbrowns/gravy w/ milkshake in the morning + mid snack
Couple big cheeseburgers/fries/shakes lunch
Pizza/shake mid-supper
Steak and loaded potato w/ shakes for main supper . 10K done .

I know you can do 10K calories Trukker ,you and Odie and Sean and o_O

Can't right now. I posted a while back that if I can't make LEAN gains then I'm happy just maintaining where I'm at. I'm done with the madness of bulking half the year and then trying to cut the bulk off the other half. For me it's just gonna be slow steady lean gains for a while. Even on cheat meal days I probably don't even come close to 10k right now. For fuck sakes I cut dairy out my diet :(

Plus I'm off everything right now. Riding the Low T wave

Last edited:
Still grinding but been too busy with work for MESO. Finally have a day off. 2 cups whites, 3 pieces cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread, 1 banana.
b475f260617bb3a39bfab3642cc33198.jpg

Can't right now. I posted a while back that if I can't make LEAN gains then I'm happy just maintaining where I'm at. I'm done with the madness of bulking half the year and then trying to cut the bulk off the other half. For me it's just gonna be slow steady lean gains for a while. Even on cheat meal days I probably don't even come close to 10k right now. For fuck sakes I cut dairy out my diet :(

Plus I'm off everything right now. Riding the Low T wave
Im with you here Odie, and i mean no disrespect to anybody that eats super high calorie for bulking but i rather eat clean, stay lean and gain lean mass and not have to loose 20lbs of fat in a cut, then start all over again after my next bulk. But i use to bulk - cut and repeat so i get it. But this is what works best for me and i in no way feel everybody should do it this way.
So good luck to all the 10,000 cal challenge guys. [emoji4]

image.jpg Nice low carb cutting meal here. Bacon, avacado rotisserie chicken and salsa. Plain Greek yogurt and vanilla whey on the side. 650 cals 13 grams of carbs and 85 grams of protein.

Im with you here Odie, and i mean no disrespect to anybody that eats super high calorie for bulking but i rather eat clean, stay lean and gain lean mass and not have to loose 20lbs of fat in a cut, then start all over again after my next bulk. But i use to bulk - cut and repeat so i get it. But this is what works best for me and i in no way feel everybody should do it this way.
So good luck to all the 10,000 cal challenge guys. [emoji4]

I"ll watch from afar too , lol . To me 4500cal is big bulking....:D