What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

OGH, sorry for posting if this is out of order, but I'm kinda freaking out....

Apparently this morning one of my 50mg Wintstrol fell under the edge of my bed, and my 5 year old daughter found it a few minutes ago and ate it thinking it was her melatonin. ....... can any of you guys tell me how fucked I am? I obviously can't just up and take her in and say she took my illegal steroids, unless it's life threatening..... any guidance, or should she be ok?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Apparently this morning one of my 50mg Wintstrol fell under the edge of my bed, and my 5 year old daughter found it a few minutes ago and ate it thinking it was her melatonin. ....... can any of you guys tell me how fucked I am? I obviously can't just up and take her in and say she took my illegal steroids, unless it's life threatening..... any guidance, or should she be ok?

Your 5 year old just took your oral and you're asking a roid forum for guidance.. Not being a dick but take her to a damn dr

Your 5 year old just took your oral and you're asking a roid forum for guidance.. Not being a dick but take her to a damn dr
That was my first instinct..... just figured this thread is busy enough and has knowledge that could tell me if that's definitely what I need to do.

Sounds like that's a go. Thanks evar

Did you try sticking your finger down her throat to make her throw up? My wife did that ton one of our kids one time when they stuck some of those little gel filled smell good ball things in their mouth. Good luck man! Hope she's ok...

Luckily wife works at the hospital, she's friends with one of the e.r. docs, so she gave her a call and she came over. Kid will be fine. Just gotta monitor for abnormal behavior, nausea etc. over the next 24 hrs..... such a relief! I was feeling sick myself.

My sister and I once ate a whole bottle of flintstone Vitamins. Mom just rushed us down to the pharmacy and told the pharmacist what had happened. She gave us this crap to drink that made us puke for what felt like 24 hours. Anyway we didn't die. May want to maybe find out what that stuff is and keep a bottle on hand. I'm sure it won't be the last time your little one eats something she's not supposed to.

You got to be more careful man. Glad she's ok

One year when I was a little kid, I didn't like my teacher at school so I would call my parents & tell them I was sick. So, they would have to take off work & come get me. Well, one time my dad came got me & took me home. As soon as we got home, I ran outside & started jumping on the trampoline. He said, "I thought your stomach didn't feel good?!?" I told him it was feeling better. He said, "Nah, I don't think so. Come inside, & I'll fix you up a drink my dad fixed me when I was little & didn't feel good. It'll cure anything..." Should've known men...he put a couple spoonfuls of mustard in a glass of warm water, mixed it up, & made me drink the whole thing! I puked my toenails up. After I finished, I looked up at him like "what have you done to me?!?" He winked at me & said, "See how much better you feel. I bet you won't have any more problems w getting sick at school..."[emoji6]

Glad things are fine big guy---- better hide that gear better . The law could have been called or worse....Whats the wifes reaction to this ? :rolleyes:

Maybe my kids got in to my gear stash
My oldest who's nine is 4'6" tall.
Wears a size 8 men's shoe:eek:
Maybe that fina is seeping thru the closet walls. The kid is freakin 9!!!

My sister and I once ate a whole bottle of flintstone Vitamins. Mom just rushed us down to the pharmacy and told the pharmacist what had happened. She gave us this crap to drink that made us puke for what felt like 24 hours. Anyway we didn't die. May want to maybe find out what that stuff is and keep a bottle on hand. I'm sure it won't be the last time your little one eats something she's not supposed to.

You got to be more careful man. Glad she's ok

Odie --- you and I got more in common , lol...

My sister ate a whole bottle of Bayer orange flavored aspirin when she was 4 , I was 7 and saw it and told my mom . Rushed her to the hospital where her stomach was pumped ...Doc said it could have been fatal. (your body will stop clotting , bleed to death internally)

Glad things are fine big guy---- better hide that gear better . The law could have been called or worse....Whats the wifes reaction to this ? :rolleyes:
Oh I know, they aren't allowed in our room and they know it. Wife wasn't upset, we gave her a talk about knowing better, and explained how dangerous that was, even put it bluntly by explaining that if it was something else she could've died. Wife isn't blaming me, as she has items in the stash as as well, we're just glad it wasn't something that could seriously fuck her up or worse. My first thought was that she found one of the wife's lasix or anti narcolepsy pills. Just count blessings and increase security.

If eating a steroid was the worse thing I had done by 5 years old my body would be less broke down and my parents would look 10 years younger from the reduction of stress.

Odie --- you and I got more in common , lol...

My sister ate a whole bottle of Bayer orange flavored aspirin when she was 4 , I was 7 and saw it and told my mom . Rushed her to the hospital where her stomach was pumped ...Doc said it could have been fatal. (your body will stop clotting , bleed to death internally)
Your Sis doing ok these days? I know last year she gave you quite the scare.

Your Sis doing ok these days? I know last year she gave you quite the scare.

Shes fine Odie, got off the pain pills supposedly . Im going back up to Alaska this summer so I will see . Shes still blimp status , doesnt understand the importance of proper nutrition/exercise . How do you get thru to people ? To drop the damn fork and start walking ?? Thats why I stay away....:confused:

No :(
Aspbergers man. A form of autism. Very introverted. Smarter than his yrs but not a lick of athletic ability.
Think bill Gates and einstein. Both had Aspbergers

I have an employee with asphergers. I wish I had 20 guys like him. Hardest working guy I've ever met. Once I put my vision in his head of what I want done he makes it happen. Dude has the strength of two men.

I have an employee with asphergers. I wish I had 20 guys like him. Hardest working guy I've ever met. Once I put my vision in his head of what I want done he makes it happen. Dude has the strength of two men.

I got a cousin with Aspergers , best cousin I got . ;)

Very very focused people. I agree. I could throw a handful of fucking tooth picks in the air and before they hit the ground my son already knows how many landed
But on the other hand he doesn't get social interaction (very common). Doesn't understand friends/not friends. Plays too rough. Hurts kids on accident. Awkward as hell in a crowd.
Lol he's my boy tho

Shes fine Odie, got off the pain pills supposedly . Im going back up to Alaska this summer so I will see . Shes still blimp status , doesnt understand the importance of proper nutrition/exercise . How do you get thru to people ? To drop the damn fork and start walking ?? Thats why I stay away....:confused:

Glad she's fine bud.

Man I don't know if it's that damn Soy cheese or what but after I asked you about your sisters well being it reminded me that this time last year my sis was diagnosed with cancer. They caught it early and got it out of her thank God. Anyway that just hit me really hard. A little to hard actually. Yep, must be that damn cheese