What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

The Brotein Cookbook is NOW LIVE!

There is only a few recipes on their right now but with support of everyone here it will grow. Any questions or things you think i could add or take away please let me know!

http://www.thebroteincookbook.com (www.thebroteincookbook.com)

Website looks good. Got a few ideas for meals this weekend. I'll see if they make the cut.

Soy protein gives ya tits. [emoji160] Lol
I sure hope not. I just started using this soy cheese. It's higher in protein and has few calories and fat. I don't feel as guilty using this stuff. It also taste just like real cheese it's just a little softer.

de103e740c533bb815fb6b3303d23db4.jpg

I sure hope not. I just started using this soy cheese. It's higher in protein and has few calories and fat. I don't feel as guilty using this stuff. It also taste just like real cheese it's just a little softer.

[emoji13] Watch your E2.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Do amino acids really work that well? I take some from time to time but not religiously. I always thought it was cheap and easy to consume simple proteins
Supplementing aminos helps me recover quicker and helps me feel "nitroed" up most of the time. They are cheap and I garuntee you not all foods you are eating have all 9 essential aminos present. However, if you are eating animal meats including eggs you really should not need to supplement aminos with those particular meals But fuck average. I use the aminos to make sure there are more than plenty present during protien synthesis to utilize the most out of my food. I take em right before bed with 10 ounces cottage cheese and wake up With my muscles feeling charged and immediately take them with breakfast. They do what I need em to do.

I always thought soy products were good for you but have been told by a cpl people that know a thing or two about nutrition and health that soybean products are actually bad for you, so i stopped eating anything soy. Of course its in several products that we consume and we aren't even aware of it.
Bottom Line: Whole soybeans are rich in micronutrients, but they also contain phytates which block absorption of minerals. Soybeans are very rich in Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which can cause problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fat boy friday once again

babcf1400768893f349ad0599104b64f.jpg

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Yes sir it sure is!!!!
Tonight im thinking spaggetti and meatballs with garlic mozzarella cheese bread OR!! Sauerkraut dogs..... Fuck it IMA HAVE BOTH!!!!
Not in one sitting of course!!!

20160415_115317.jpg

I forgot the Tupperware container with my lunch in it today. Luckily there was a buffet upstairs and I scored some free chicken breasts and a couple slices of cheese. Had my vegetables, nuts and milk here at least to make it a meal.

I read that soy protein has a testosterone lowering effect. =\

I read that soy protein has a testosterone lowering effect. =\

Yeah well I also read that the yellow M&Ms make your dick smaller. I eat the shit out of peanut M&Ms and I've had no complaints :cool:

Nah thanks for the heads up Seven and Crystal. I really thought I was on to something here with my discovery of soy cheese:(