What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

58bdab9b49af877a226e9ba03bf4f8b0.jpg

Chicken and broccoli

Curious to know, are the farts as lethal as cooked or powdered eggs when using raw egg whites? I've used egg proteins heavily for years and love them but the sulfuric farting is getting out of hand now. If I rip one in my bedroom before work I can still smell remnants of it when I get home 8hrs later :-/
Still worse than normal, but not as bad as the powdered ones in my experience

Beanz - go ahead and write "Oregongearhead" in there somewhere. OGH is just a nickname here , Oregongearhead is my real username .
Thanks for the credits (and inspiration ??) lol...;) Goodluck

Thanks Beanz . Maybe you should use our avatars (pics) too ? That would be cool , I dont mind (this is a bodybuilding cookbook ,right?). Put mine in there somewhere...

Tonight's dinner: grilled chicken breast lightly coated with creol powder, cup of Greek yogurt, and pile of broccoli spears.

Layed off the carbs today since I decided to skip the gym due to getting bloodwork in the morning. I don't want the liver values skewed due to a heavy session within 24hrs of bloodwork. I've been maintaining a pretty good momentum with diet and consuming 240+ protein per day along with 280 to 320 carbs coming out to 3k+ calories and I'm dealing with it much better than the last go around which I am guessing is due to eating 100% whole food to meat my needs instead of relying on shakes and bullshit like that.

If all looks good on the liver and full blood panel I plan to start pinning again in June and of course running a log for meso.

image.jpg Anyone else use these? They're soy based but I love them. They're an awesome substitute for typical high carb noodles and they taste pretty decent too. I usually just throw in some ground turkey and pasta sauce for a high protein spaghetti.